Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tyla
Your SteamID: 76561198042098318
Your Character Name: Tyla Hardy

Target Steam Name: IXDarknessXI
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484602571
Target Character Name (if known): Anders Hank

Request Reason: Saw the car had an expired license and was just chilling at bank, went to give the car a ticket and then it drove off along the sidewalk, seemingly waiting for a car chase. After I got close behind it, it agreed to pull over where I could speak to them about their license/driving ability and potentially give a ticket. They immediately jumped out holding a class 3 rifle and shot me.

Already had to do a report for this same individual where they just seem to want to shoot police on site. No wonder the server is struggling to maintain players when blatant RDM is happening constantly. They said in game they were escaping a silk road mission, but why would that require them to sit at the bank waiting for an unarmed cop to try and ticket them, then willingly pull over for them? Attempted to make a report in game, but the admins were preoccupied.

When did the situation occur?: 02:30 GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2.2.8 (Killing Law Enforcement)
You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.
i had an m4 on my back the whole time beacause me and my team member were leaving the scene of a robbery and went to bank to wait for timer and cop pulled up to the parking lot, i decided to leave beacuse of my class 3 and when he chased, i figured it was beacuse of my class 3

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

2.2.10 (Damaging Law Enforcement: Tickets & Prior Actions)
You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organisation/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

2.6.6 (Cop/Police Bait)
You may not ‘cop bait’ - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

RDM-
No weapon would be visible while you are sitting in your car at such a distance, nor would I be enacting an arrest for an expired license so that voids your point.

Also interestingly you chose to allow me to catch up and walk at you unarmed if you were fearful of me arresting you? I was of no risk to you and even if in your imaginary scenario I did attempt an arrest, your org member was standing behind me and could have easily roleplayed out of the situation.

Copbaiting-
Obviously this is left to the handling staff’s interpretation. But I would consider waiting at the busiest building on the server with a class 3 weapon equipped rather than in your inventory would be deemed as copbaiting.

Also you immediately rammed your car into a wall and then proceeded to drive along the sidewalk, which appears to me that you are intentionally trying to incite a car chase with the police.

This incident coupled with previous incidents with yourself make it seem like you are intentionally looking for excuses to shoot police.
I have nothing more to add, so will leave the thread for the staff to deal with.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok. the reason i allowed you to catch up to me is so i could fight you with my org member so it would be a 2v1 and not a 1v1, and like i sad my game lagged causing me to over steer around the corner and decided instead of getting pinned Infront of jewelry store trying to reverse to just keep driving straight

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Tyla

Wasn't this dealt with in-game by myself when you put it in a report ticket?

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Tyla

Wasn't this dealt with in-game by myself when you put it in a report ticket?
I did have a report active in game, but the two staff members online were on PD, after they disconnected so did I and I never had a sit for this situation

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Tyla & @IXDarknessXI,

The video evidence supplied is no longer available - although I have reviewed it before. Following a review of the report, a conclusion has been made. I can reason to understand both parties' perspectives in this incident, which is important to context. @IXDarknessXI had reason to believe he was at risk of arrest due to breaking the law to an extent to which police could pose a threat. @Tyla unbeknown to the prior activities of the reported user and most likely unaware of weapon possession or prior actions. The rules you both have listed although could be considered, they cannot be applied due to the overall context of the situation.

Understand that perspectives differ, and in this incident, neither party knows the full intentions of each other. Therefore, no action will be taken.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.