LV

Your Steam Name: DystopianRaven
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Your Character Name: Viktor Sokolov

Target Steam Name: -(ACE Action)-
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61418735
Target Character Name (if known): Shawn Tan

Request reason:
Breaking NLR and returning to get revenge on whoever killed him earlier, Solo Raiding while being the only cop on without any evidence, RDM of myself without even confronting first.

Back Story:
I had been going for a drive around the map while no cops were online just enjoying the car, I stumbled upon Shawn who earlier had been chopping trees and was farming on my property... when I found him he was dead with blood everywhere, obvious answer is that he was shot, I looked around and saw two people running downhill from the location, I then called for ems and waited.

After waiting, no ems arrived so I ventured out to attempt to avenge him, firstly running into one of the empty un-owned lodges with no luck, upon the second one I found the 2 people who looked similar to those I had seen running away. From there I was deciding if I should raid the property or not. However, I decided to not raid and proceeded to get in my car and leave, while leaving a cop car pulled up with a SWAT member inside, I checked the player list and to my surprise, it was Shawn obviously breaking NLR to seek revenge, I was going to intervene to stop him from violating NLR but instead he mistakingly assumed me for one of the shooters and without any word shot and killed me.

When did the situation occur?: 05/06/2018 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shawn Tan

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. I will process this later today

Shawn Tan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Raven's report is true,i was angry at the people who rdm me so i went back and try to get revenge.i know i should not have done that but at that time i was too angry to even think about the consequence. i am really sorry and i am willing to take the ban. i will never do this again and raven i am so sorry . hope u dont take this to heart hope to play with u in the future.

Shawn Tan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Raven's report is true,i was angry at the people who rdm me so i went back and try to get revenge.i know i should not have done that but at that time i was too angry to even think about the consequence. i am really sorry and i am willing to take the ban. i will never do this again and raven i am so sorry . hope u dont take this to heart hope to play with u in the future.
at that time there was no admin and i did not record it again sorry raven

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DystopianRaven ,

This player report has been Accepted. The reported player, @Shawn Tan , has broken the following rule(s).
  1. NLR - You may not return to the same situation/location for ten minutes or until it is over if you have died
  2. Job Abuse - Shawn purposely went S.W.A.T in order to avenge his own death, which is not allowed
  3. False Raid - Shawn failed to gather evidence before deploying himself as S.W.A.T and going on a raid
  4. Attempt Revenge Kill - You may not kill somebody simply for killing you earlier
  5. RDM- Shawn clearly did not have a reason to kill you, as you had zero involvement and were just nearby
The reported player(s) will be punished with a Ban of Four Days.

Thank you for your report.

Regards,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.