Monolith Newcomer
LV

Your Steam Name: Jmoorsey555
Your SteamID: 76561198814854107
Your Character Name: Omar Portee

Target Steam Name: IXDarknessXI
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Target Character Name (if known): Anders Hank

Request Reason: so, i killed his "gang member" at bank because i witnessed him kill my homie, and he went up into bank and killed me. After i respawned he instantly killed me again while waiting for his firend to leave the hospital.
When did the situation occur?: around 10:00PM on 10/26/23
Your evidence to support your claim:

(The blurs are just me alt tabbing waiting for my char to die.)

Additional members involved/witnessing: (STEAM NAME) Java Shark
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Uh huh.

Side note: Ive seen this guy rdm my friends, and random strangers for fun, ive just never reported it. GET THIS MAN BANNED!!!

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welp. here is my side of what happened, while yes i did kill him again in hospital it was out of anger for him rdming my friend in the first place.
if i am to receive a warning point for RDM, i am fine with it, but Jmoorsey555 should also receive one as well and another for metagaming since there was no way he would have known my friend (bobert) killed Jmoorsey555's friend. bobert checked pulse so i assume they were introduced and gave that information to Jmoorsey555 and he went to target bobert and kill him

OmarPortee

Monolith Newcomer
LV

welp. here is my side of what happened, while yes i did kill him again in hospital it was out of anger for him rdming my friend in the first place.
if i am to receive a warning point for RDM, i am fine with it, but Jmoorsey555 should also receive one as well and another for metagaming since there was no way he would have known my friend (bobert) killed Jmoorsey555's friend. bobert checked pulse so i assume they were introduced and gave that information to Jmoorsey555 and he went to target bobert and kill him
Killing the man that killed my homie is not "rdm" i witnessed it, and WATCHED you guys drive off. So i chased after you guys, and murdered your friend.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

at what point could you have seen us kill your friend? you were legit at bank at the time of the killing

OmarPortee

Monolith Newcomer
LV

at what point could you have seen us kill your friend? you were legit at bank at the time of the killing

Have you ever heard of a thing called a Lifealert, and a /org chat?

Also, isnt that a 3rd party software?

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

life alert and org chat? hahaaha life alert is sent to ems as a civ and if you are cop it sends and altert to other cops and org chat would not have helped considering they did not have time to send andy request for help,

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @OmarPortee & @IXDarknessXI,

Following a review of the report, a conclusion has been made. To note, I will not be addressing all points/statements made. @IXDarknessXI you had no valid reason to cause harm to @OmarPortee on respawn. If you felt they have violated the server rules you are to make a player report and not take it into your own hands. As a result, you have in return violated server rules.

@IXDarknessXI
You will receive Two Warning Points for 2.2.1 (Killing Without Valid In-Character Reason).

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.