Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Moses Cooper
Steam Name: SaiyanGod
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141330911

Target In-Game Name: James Lopez
Steam Name: Mystical
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520308740

Across this entire week this kid and his group of friends have repeatedly RDM'd me and my friend for 1 situation that went down which is breaking NLR miles past when it happened. Most of it happened whilst not live but I finally managed to get a clip of an instance when i baited him into it and no admins happened to be online.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

mystical

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so i killed him because he killed my friend early and i saw him kill him and then he told me is everything okay and i told him yea to i grab my gun and then i ran after him to kill him for my friend revenge he ran away so i killed him for killing my friend but why did you not clip the part where you killed my friend by the channels tower garage

Last edited:

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't clip the part where I killed your friend because I had already died inbetween that instance and when you killed me and can provide an additional clip to prove you were breaking NLR. Not to mention both situations were over 30 minutes apart. If your friend told you that I killed him that is either you metagaming outside of the server or breaking NLR and RDMing me. Either way you fucked up and this isn't the first instance either.

mystical

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no i was in the channel tower garage and then i ran after you with his body and i told you what happend to him and you told me you killed him and you told me are we good ik your friend and then i said yea and ran over to my locker to get my gun and then i saw you running from me and thats when i killed you

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied,

You seem like you were running from someone from the start of the video. This seems like you were running from him for whatever reason it was.

Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.