Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your SteamID: 76561198095994847
Your Character Name: Frank East

Target Steam Name: Condelo @Condelo615 | Flitz |
Target SteamID: 76561198301948770(Condelo) | 76561198410359940(Flitz)
Target Character Name (if known): Max Condelo | Maxx Skarled

Request Reason: RDM | I was driving to go buy some stuff and I was stopped by 3 armed people, and they told me to drop my mac-11 that I had previously had beforehand but deposited it in my bank long before the robbery. I told them I did not have it, and turned by back towards them to show that there was no mac-11 on my back and they killed me with no reason, I was clearly complying with their demands.
When did the situation occur?: 3am EST 11/21/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Condelo615 you're one of the mentioned persons in this PR.

Please respond within' 24 hours otherwise this will be handled without your input.

Condelo615

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We were following behind him for 5 mins waiting for him to stop so we could rob for the Mac-11. He pulled up to the bank and ran in pretty quick so I couldn’t rob him at the A.I. So we waiting until he left then we box him in at the bridge. He told me he didn’t have it but I didn’t believe him because I’ve seen him with it for over 10 mins up in L2. We started the chase up there

Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Here is me depositing my weapon, it does not show you following me at all, I don't know how you can argue your way out of this...

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He told me he didn’t have it but I didn’t believe him because I’ve seen him with it for over 10 mins up in L2.
Alright, but because he said he didn't have one wasn't a good reason to kill him, alternatively you could've restrained, searched, etc, within' RP, instead of resulting straight to a kill, as he was complying,
  1. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.

This player report will be Accepted, punishments will be handed out to the following persons,

- Condelo (1 Week Ban due to Multiple Priors of RDM)
- Flitz (1 Warning Point for RDM)

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.