Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: BallsInJaws
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63320571
Target Character Name (if known): Ronnie Fitzpatrick

Request Reason:
RDMx2, Player targeting, metagaming
Someone was prop pushing in mechanic and afterwards me and another person got shot with no warning by this guy with no previous RP. He never asked for a car repair or anything, just came in and gunned me and another mechanic down. He used info in OOC and immediately used it to come kill anyone in the Bendetti Family org. I was not apart of anything that happened with prop pushing and I was gunned down on sight.

When did the situation occur?: 11 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
I guess he saw this in chat and came and gunned me down on sight, even though this is OOC info and secondly I never propushed.
C7X6H0c.png

@Aspect provided me with logs of my killer and the other person

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chef Zebra
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First off Sonicuniform recorded you guys killing him and I watched it all so I went to prem box and grabbed a gun and killed you thats why I killer you Second I guess watching you kill my org mate is metagame now

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will respond later with a better answer when I get home and have time to

D

Deleted member 12627

First off Sonicuniform recorded you guys killing him and I watched it all so I went to prem box and grabbed a gun and killed you thats why I killer you Second I guess watching you kill my org mate is metagame now
????????????? I am a TOW manager. How exactly did I kill him, that's a blatant lie.

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I mean its very simple you put a car under the lift and closed it

D

Deleted member 12627

I never did this, and your friend died near the upgrades NPC near the office. Once again, a blatant lie. I will be uploading more video shortly to show you are lying, and I hope the staff member who takes this report will see you are lying in this report and punish you accordingly.

D

Deleted member 12627

As you can see by this quick video, @sonicuniform561 was killed by an exploding car. Nice try saying it was a "Lift I dropped on him"
If you didn't know who killed @sonicuniform561 then why did you act upon it?

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty cool how there is blood by one of the lifts showing it could have been used to crush a car while someone was in it

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also I never said a lift was dropped on him I said a lift was dropped on a car that flung into the one which exploded

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am just going to clarify all this stuff real quick I asked him if he had the recording as he said he did and the reply back was no I dont and due to this I am just gonna have to give up on defending myself there is no evidence I can give since sonic doesnt have the video I am not saying I RDMed them as I didnt but I simply have nothing to prove I didnt.

D

Deleted member 12627

I am just going to clarify all this stuff real quick I asked him if he had the recording as he said he did and the reply back was no I dont and due to this I am just gonna have to give up on defending myself there is no evidence I can give since sonic doesnt have the video I am not saying I RDMed they as I didnt but I simply have nothing to prove I didnt.
Clearly from the video above you can see sonic get killed by a prop pushed car in the corner, that does not give you the right to come and gun me down and another mechanic just because you think we did it. Shit, I wasn't even near it, also how the hell did you know he did get propushed when you weren't inside the mechanic shop? I reviewed my 1 hour video and never once did you come inside the shop. Sonic was handcuffed so there is no way he texted or radio'd in, @Chef Zebra has video as well and sonic never called for help before he was cuffed....what's up with that?

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

But he was killed by a mechanic and the only mechanics on were Bendettis as everyone who wasnt one was fired.

VietnameseBush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How is that targeting I am stating that you guys were the only ones who couldve killed him. A mechanic prop pushed him and as stated above the only mechanics on were Bendettis

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report has been Accepted,

The reported persons will receive 2 day ban for
RDM x2 & Metagaming

This thread is