Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your SteamID: 76561198095994847
Your Character Name: Frank East

Target Steam Name: [UGS] dave
Target SteamID: 76561198058518408
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM, I think he was even a cop so it would also fall under rule 5.2.1.1 and 5.2.1.2
When did the situation occur?: 11pm EST 11/22/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Baker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Right when I went to pull my gun out you bolted. I guess you were just out of range when I told you to put your hands up so when you kept running I shot you. Nice chrome btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_34.png
    Screenshot_34.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is hilarious, I didn't break a rule by looking up lagswitch and going onto unknowncheats. Anyways... I'm getting off topic. I am almost 90% sure you were a detective at the time of the shooting, and that means even if you were in range and did tell me to put my hands up(which you didn't) it would be against the rules because "Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense." and "Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff." so yeah, there literally no valid reason for you to kill me even if you were in range for me to hear you. You asked me to leave and I left, but that wasn't enough for you so you decided to RDM me. It is what it is, video is clear as day.

Baker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was not a cop. You ran from me and I didn't want you to call the police I wanted to zip you.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Frank East

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

IDK if this matters, but I changed my name to Tony Rigatoni in case you need logs or somthing..

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, I do not see any rule breaks here. But please be absolutely sure before you shoot someone, as this could easily be interpreted as RDM. Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.