Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221590766
Your Character Name: Tom Peters

Target Steam Name:aaleg02
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94460828
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Wong

Request reason: RDM/Randomly shooting cars
When did the situation occur?: About 20mins ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
I would just like to add that Sam was shooting my car aswell but he started shooting once he saw his org member shooting at my car so I don't think what he did was RDM but alex was the one who initially started the shooting
Additional members involved/witnessing: Danni Richards

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Danni Richards kept pulling up and saying he was going to kill us so, we were looking for the truck you guys were in anyways. You pull up as we're getting raided so we decide to shoot at you as we knew you were pulling up just to kill us. We were already initiated with you.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Danni Richards kept pulling up and saying he was going to kill us so, we were looking for the truck you guys were in anyways. You pull up as we're getting raided so we decide to shoot at you as we knew you were pulling up just to kill us. We were already initiated with you.
I wasnt even involed with that as soon as you saw us driving down the hill you started shooting us for no reason. There was no RP whatsoever you just pulled up and started shooting the car without saying anything.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't even involved with that as soon as you saw us driving down the hill you started shooting us for no reason. There was no RP whatsoever you just pulled up and started shooting the car without saying anything.
Like i said, we were already initiated with you. We knew you were TMO and the guys who were assisting the raid, we were getting shot and you pull up out of no where so my guys shoot at you and I join in and shoot your car too. We were looking for that truck anyways as he was ramming into our cars, threating to kill us and driving away when we chased him. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also in your video even Fredrick says "yes we already initiated"

Last edited:

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

All i said was "Its the wongs" then started laughing, Not a reason to kill

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You guys were pulling up to kill us and anyways and you hear one of ur team mates saying that you can kill us,anyway do you have proof that I was the one who shot first because all the wongs look the same so how do you know it was me, do u have the logs were it said i shot ur car first.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No one had directly involved themselves into the situation there was no reason to shoot just because you were being raided

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No one had directly involved themselves into the situation there was no reason to shoot just because you were being raided
This video does not show what they were doing before though, like I said, we were already initiated with Danni Richards and papa seemed to be in the same truck as him to assist in the raid. Danni Richards kept ramming into our cars and threatening to kill us but anyhow as papa said "Sam was shooting my car aswell but he started shooting once he saw his org member shooting at my car so I don't think what he did was RDM" so I am just pointing out what happened etc. I only shot because a few others shot too and I thought they were a threat.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Again I never threatened to kill you, I never rammed your cars too im pretty sure, Ill see if I can upload the entire time I played after I died the last time and show u that I never threatened to kill you

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Chubby Baby I will be waiting then. Until then, everyone please refrain from posting unless you have important evidence that may change the final decision.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Video Was Already Deleted Due to me cutting it bc i needed evidence for another sit

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If anyone has anymore evidence on the case you can upload them until tomorrow @ 8PM GMT. After that, the final decision will be made using the evidence provided ONLY.

Regards,
Pmx

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report has been DENIED due to the following reasons:
  • The video does not clearly show who shot at the car first;
Regards,
Pmx

Status