Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ryman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115506356
Your Character Name: Bobby Kurosaki

Target Steam Name: uwu
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Target Character Name (if known): Josephi Monster

Request Reason: RDM (no refund required i was gonna give Wolv the guns for a gift and he ended up getting them)
When did the situation occur?: About 9:11 Pm Est
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5dc8c2719d0139d232/wat

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Wolv He was right next to me
Read, understood and followed player report rules?

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

PS. He will probably say i was equipping a gun and he should fear for his life but i was equipping my gun before i even looked at him and he didnt even give me time to put my hands up or respond to the situation

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yea I mean its pretty clear, we are sitting by a prem box and bobby was preparing to give me a birthday gift and Josephi @uwu does not give bobby NEARLY enough time to react to the mugging. "HANDS UP HANDS UP" he says as he shoots 4 bullets into his brain? I ended up finding Josephi and killing him getting the guns but still... this guy needs to learn what voice delay is. Even in PsiSyn's youtube video when he attempts to mug PsiSyn not only in a public area but also attempts to kill PsiSyn as he is saying hands up.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@uwu Please respond within 24 hours

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In my defense, I starting spitting in slavic, then he pulls out a gun and looks at me. As I feel in a non gamer way, I took that as a threat and committed the murder and flee. Also I have no clue why i was screaming hands up

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In my defense, I starting spitting in slavic, then he pulls out a gun and looks at me. As I feel in a non gamer way, I took that as a threat and committed the murder and flee. Also I have no clue why i was screaming hands up
I was equipping my gun I wasn't a threat you if I were going to kill you I would've said something like get away first or stop but I just watch you go inside

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I do admit I should have handled it differently, like calling more people to help me kidnap them instead of shooting right away, but I've been killed multiple times for me pulling a gun on someone. So I under the impression that I was allowed to do that, also Its Krakawski. Not monster. Why do people use monster. Im not a monster :(

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The gun didn't get fully equipped until you opened the door

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was equipping my gun I wasn't a threat you if I were going to kill you I would've said something like get away first or stop but I just watch you go inside
You were equipping a gun. I've had relations with your buddy wolv where he would just kidnap me all the time. You pulled a gun and I was scared for my life.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also in Psi's video, he pulled a mac 11.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were equipping a gun. I've had relations with your buddy wolv where he would just kidnap me all the time. You pulled a gun and I was scared for my life.
I didn't fully equip the gun until you were inside if I were going to kill you I would've chased you inside but I didn't I stayed right in the spot I did and looked at you because you were roleplaying spitting on my friend

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I do aswell agree I bolted before you fully pulled it out, but I needed more time to get my 5 7 out. I also knew you were pulling it out to harm me because of the relations with your friends. As you see he screams Its JOSEPHI instead of someone killed bobby. He knew it was me and a about 1 hour or so before that happened, he said Josephi is at bank. Knowing that harm could come in my way I acted in violence and shot you down.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't fully equip the gun until you were inside if I were going to kill you I would've chased you inside but I didn't I stayed right in the spot I did and looked at you because you were roleplaying spitting on my friend
Also you were not able to kill me, maybe shoot me. But not kill me and I did not want to loose anymore health.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've been killed multiple times for me pulling a gun on someone. So I under the impression that I was allowed to do that,
If someone jumps off a cliff would you do it too? Just because someone else does something doesn't mean it is correct
I've had relations with your buddy wolv where he would just kidnap me all the time
The new life rule would apply in this case unless they threatened you in your current life

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As I said, it was a stupid mistake. Since he pulled a gun on me, or tried I ran inside, equipped my 5 7 and shot him down.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If someone jumps off a cliff would you do it too? Just because someone else does something doesn't mean it is correct

The new life rule would apply in this case unless they threatened you in your current life
Also im pretty sure if someone pulls a gun on you, you can shoot them.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that they handled it in rp. IDK if thats a thing or not, but back in paralake, I killed someone, their buddies shot me down and it was rp since they did not loose anything and it was handled in RP.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@uwu's life was not in danger here, he did not have a valid RP reason to kill him

The reported player will be banned for a week, thank you for your report

Status
Not open for further replies.