Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/q7tkyt

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@vmackattackv you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation (either here or through discord dms) or this will be handled without your input.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

unfortunately i do not have video evidence as to when he was on our property, he was on and off our property multiple times, i asked him to leave numerous time, we were growing weed and coca, as far as we know he was raiding us, he left the first time when he saw our cars there, he made no attempt to communicate then, then only decided to communicate after i fired on him in the driveway. i was using my car to block the drive way and he still proceeded to try and push his way in, after i asked him to leave the 2nd time he sat in the road taunting me so i delivered. so yes as i said he was warned and i have 3 witnesses who heard me warn him.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Did you ever threaten the player with a gun, or were all request to leave made from the vehicle?

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i walked out front, as did my buddy Daylen Fish he had a 1911which he already had out and i had the revolver, that was the first time, we simply walked out and i asked him to leave, he didnt say anything then i pulled my gun out and he drove off. then the second time i asked him to leave he drove into the driveway more, then i shot at his car to which he drove into the road, then i got in my car and gave him even more warnings.

Claws

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

All that happened before the clip was me driving onto their property and seeing a prop altering the entrance to the property, which I didn't bother even mentioning in the report because I had not planned to raid/never had a weapon on me. When I drove towards the house there was no one around and all of a sudden mackattack pulls up near the roadway/barn and shoots two shots at my car then proceeds to get in his car and ram into me repeatedly asking me to leave. I then reversed off the property onto the road and that's when the clip started. If you'd like to see additional clips/recordings I have them, but streamable was giving me a hard time uploading them due to size. Would be much easier to just show you on discord if possible at some point if they were needed.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Uploaded video would be preferable, but if it's not possible we can work out a time to screen share it. I'll contact you on discord when I have some free time to watch if you haven't uploaded it.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

what he neglects to mention was the first time he was on the property.
and yes there was a prop and it was on the porch and did not hinder access as you could very easily walk under it. i wasnt aware prop hindering was even a thing, nor not allowed. i will however keep that in mind for future endevors

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

(
) Longer clip provided by Claws

First off:
and yes there was a prop and it was on the porch and did not hinder access as you could very easily walk under it. i wasnt aware prop hindering was even a thing, nor not allowed. i will however keep that in mind for future endevors
[2.5.5] You must not disrupt/direct player movement in a building. Do not build a 'maze' like defence.
[2.5.7] You may not build unfair defences. Both parties (attacking and defending) need to be able to look each other into the eyes. Unfair defences include defences where the attacking party is unable to shoot the defending party without crouching, but the defending party being able to shoot them right away.

I'm willing to believe you didn't know but please do keep this in mind in the future.

Additionally: If there was any interaction before this clip, I'm going to need you to ensure it was the same person and provide me some sort of evidence or time frame that there was a prior interaction. Because honestly, from logs, it looks like Claws had spent the past hour crushing ore before showing up here.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i have 2 witnesses as well that can confirm the first time he arrived, Morning Wood (Lukas Pinson), Aquaxium (Daylen Fish) and Micheal Ton. my friend is working on getting video footage for me at the moment of the first time he arrived.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ok so a bit of an update and about 5:13 AM est. he was on the property and i pulled up in my car into the drive way and asked him to leave numerous times. while still present on the property. Lukas was just coming back from the store and micheal ton and daylen were inside growing.

Claws

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Was afk watching a stream at this time. You can enjoy the stream audio if you'd like. Chat has the timestamps from EST

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well in that case, im here to apologise. but someone did pull up in a pink charger, i have a clip of us chatting in discord, for the stream as well, of me telling someone they need to leave at 5:13am est, unfortunately my friend lukas pinson was not at the house at the time which you can hear me tell the guy he needs to leave so all we could go off was audio. if you lost anything important id be more than happy to replace it, if that helps resolve the situation any, i do admit i could have handled the situation better. we had just been raided alot that day so i was a bit trigger happy. if you need i can make you a gun of your choice on the house even to repay. otherwise i have no more defense.

If you would like to see and hear the clip you are welcome too. we do not use it for metagaming purposes, my friend just didnt have a radio yet and we talk quite a bit so we dont want to annoy anyone, any raids or other coordinations are done through game chat or rc chat, but my friend said he could screen share the clip if needed, you will only have audio to go off of though.

I am sorrry though claws, im not usually the hostile type on here, ive only been playing for 2 weeks and thats all of gmod.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.

I'm willing to believe this may have been a genuine case of mistaken identity. Please try to always be sure you have the correct individual when making the decision to shoot to kill. As such, @vmackattackv will receive a Verbal Warning for RDM.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.