Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155562852
Your Character Name: David Lewis

Target Steam Name: Vincesta
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47800618
Target Character Name (if known): Tyron Lips

Target Steam Name: Lumbo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81220923
Target Character Name (if known): Landon Bubbaliannis

Request Reason: We pulled to a base and the people inside came out and shot with no reason or initiation.
When did the situation occur?: 9:00 pm est
Your evidence to support your claim:
and @John Leonard

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack Lee
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Lumbin @Vincesta you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

Lumbin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Earlier that day before the presented alleged altercation, me and Tyron Lips had a small quarrel on the road with a couple fellows that we sincerely believed was these individuals. Upon their arrival, we could hear their engine inside and recognized it as the R32 GTR. As per usual of our practices, we exited the home to check and see who was outside. Seeing the car, and recognizing the vehicle as the same model and color as the car before, the car began to back up towards us. We then both decided in that instant that the people outside were the same people that we had scuffled with before, ultimately resulting in me and Tyron killing both of the individuals out of fear of our lives.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Earlier that day before the presented alleged altercation, me and Tyron Lips had a small quarrel on the road with a couple fellows that we sincerely believed was these individuals. Upon their arrival, we could hear their engine inside and recognized it as the R32 GTR. As per usual of our practices, we exited the home to check and see who was outside. Seeing the car, and recognizing the vehicle as the same model and color as the car before, the car began to back up towards us. We then both decided in that instant that the people outside were the same people that we had scuffled with before, ultimately resulting in me and Tyron killing both of the individuals out of fear of our lives.
There was never any "scuffles" please provide some sort of evidence or proof of this. Other wise you must of confused us with someone, which would not have been an issue had you initiated and talked to us which you failed to do.

Crackman2025

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was never any "scuffles" please provide some sort of evidence or proof of this. Other wise you must of confused us with someone, which would not have been an issue had you initiated and talked to us which you failed to do.
The scuffle is no farce, we don't record all little scuffles.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@Vincesta @LumbinViolated

After reviewing logs and video provided by @Nagisa I was unable to find any logs of a scuffle taking place. With that said, I am going to be basing the verdict on the video that was provided.

@Vincesta and @Lumbin will both receive verbal warnings for RDM.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

• @Nagisa
  • XM8
  • Kevlar&Helmet
  • Lockpick
    @Jack Lee
  • M1911
  • XM8
  • First Aid Kit Small x6
  • Lockpick
  • Kevlar&Helmet

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.