When did the situation occur?: 11:35pm - 11:40pm PST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members witnessing: Bobert STEAM_0:0:581554321

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dobarion will i get a refund of the aug?

As of the moment, it is not clear why you were shot, it appears to be in association with the other user in the video who has gone into a defensive stance with a weapon. It is possible you were shot as you had a weapon nearby. Although you were not an immediate threat you could be deemed as such for carrying that weapon. If I get no response from the reported user without the next day I will proceed without their comment.

You will not be refunded as of the moment.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dobarion although i was not an immediate threat i could be considered one since i had a weapon near by?? i no longer had a gun on my back, i deposited it into my bank and got a new one, and when i realized someone parked behind me i wanted to see who it was and exit out of prem box then i realize it's a cop and stand to the side, as i am shot first rather than the guy with the actual gun out and in his hands

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @IXDarknessXI and @Doom Guy,

Following a review of the provided statements and video evidence, a conclusion has been made. In short, it appears police pulled up on the situation where two people had Class 3 Firearms, one of which as shown in the video got into an offensive stance which can be deemed a threat. You did put your weaponry in storage inventory and therefore should pose no threat. It is possible at the moment the user of the police failed to notice this and killed you without consideration. In conclusion, you should have not been killed nor do I see any attempt by the officer to properly engage, it's hard to know the full context but the reported user has failed to provide additional comments.

@Doom Guy
You will receive One Warning Point for violating server rule 5.2.1.1 (Police: Use of Deadly Force).

@IXDarknessXI
You will be refunded for the following item.
  • x1 AUG A3

Rule Reference:
5.2.1.1 (Use of Deadly Force)
Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defence.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.