Years of Mono

LV

Trebor.jpg
STEAM_0:1:501297543
Bill Williams

swxter
STEAM_0:0:527896907
Quando Ledawgeata

Was basing and he rdmed me, He was trying to raid but gave no warning before fragging me through the wall, only after he killed me did he go and lockpick my door, he also called me a few slurs over my dying body, those being the nword and an f word. I find it pretty suspicious how he wallbanged me so easily and precisely when I can barely see through the window.

| him fragging me without warning

? | him calling me an nword

| him only lockpicking once Im dead

| him calling me an fword

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Shalom, @trebor.jpg.

This player report is currently under review.

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, once again @trebor.jpg.

Upon reviewing the provided evidence, I'm gonna go ahead and conclude this report, the player reported doesn't have a forum account to provide their side of the situation.

- The player did break the rule [1] General Rules #6

"
We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia, etc, within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree, HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character."

- As far as the RDM situation goes here, the player is technically on the property and looking through the window, considering that you have a class 3 on your back, it is a legitimate reason to kill, per [4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules #8

"Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it."

- Upon reviewing the video provided (First video titled: RDM), it does show that you're using a Phys-Gun to handle the jerry can, which you cannot be doing like that as it's against the rules, you must carry it via your hands (Pressing E on the item to pick it up or right-clicking the items with your hands out), I'll be issuing a verbal-warning for this but in the future, please do not do that again is it can result in Phys-Gun blacklist.

I'm gonna be issuing 2 warning points to the reported player for Derogatory Slurs, thanks for the report.

Player-report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.