Your Steam Name:Ryjojay/ilikecheese
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:624287555/STEAM_0:0:456923169
Your Character Name:Scotty James/Karen Joe

Target Steam Name:acehoodieee
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:177048108
Target Character Name (if known):Donnie Yang

Request Reason:RDM/VDM attempting to abuse glitch
When did the situation occur?:4:45 CST
Your evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/LhDefSJ4GaDGe/d1337NTPhmd2?invite=cr-MSwya1QsNjgxMDkyNTYs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/LhEgLMN6FZbDZ/d1337lIC78Gx?invite=cr-MSxLUTUsNjgxMDkyNTYs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/LhEi0y4aDPtgX/d1337HcU8tVh?invite=cr-MSxmR3ksNDcyNjY2NDEs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/LhCpZHb4jyQSh/d1337hcEErUU?invite=cr-MSxvV2ssNDcyNjY2NDEs

Additional members involved/witnessing:Fish in the water
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@horndogsforyou You have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be concluded without your response.

acehoodieee

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@horndogsforyou You have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be concluded without your response.
Both Ryjojay and ilikecheese were Metagame Minging together all throughout the AM's last night. First, at the docks, they came out of nowhere and stated that "i was lucky that ilikecheese was on a weapon blacklist" They then attempted to minge restrain me and John Murphy and put us in a holding cell at PD to leave us since there was no staff on. I knew what they were doing so i shot them both when "ilikecheese" attempted to do this. I put Ryjojay on a longer death time than cheese. Cheese breaks NLR, and comes back to the docks. In the video u can see him hiding with his cuffs out and then switching to a baton and running at me in a 2nd attempt to baton, restrain me, and put me in a PD holding cell. They are also on a discord call in the video, metagaming. By the time I have subdued ilikecheese once again, Ryjojay has respawned and he then breaks NLR, runs back to the docks, and starts calling me an idiot threatening my life, etc. We leave the docks, John hops on as Captain, and as we drive back by the hospital, both Ryjojay and ilikecheese were standing in the middle of the road with a third individual who was their org member (black suit, the shooter). He pulls his gun out and has it on his side, not pointing at us (video confirms this), and starts talking shit, calling me a bitch, etc. I drive away and out of nowhere with no provocation, get shot at. The reason he shot at us was that ilikecheese and ryjojay again broke NLR and metagamed and told him I had killed them at the docks, again another fail rp situation that should have been voided but wasn't because no staff was on. I spin back after getting shot and attempt to subdue the shooter via mayors limo and end up hitting ryjojay who is NOT ONLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHOOTER BUT STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, GET OUT THE WAY CIV. This is not vdm nor rdm, this is me utilizing my valid KOS on these guys and defending myself. I did not drive onto the sidewalk to VDM, I didn't mean to hit ryjojay, but is it really a good idea to be standing next to and hanging out with a guy who just shot the mayor ? Lay down with dogs u get up with fleas. Fast forward a little bit to where I and sum friends are posted in front of the hospital, vibin to sum music videos. Both Ryjojay/ilikecheese hoped on medic and proceed to minge moving my car with their defibs. I arrest cheese for it, I'm nice enough not to give him a crazy sentence, and he gets out comes back and does the exact same thing. There were also multiple times in between that they were coming up to the tv mid-song and putting on racist videos of people saying the n word hard R. With their defib abuse, they were pushing the car into people at times doing damage in which case we used either a gun or a machete to subdue them. It just didn't stop tho, every death they would respawn come back and do the same thing over and over. There are a handful of individuals that are witnesses to this minging and have video recordings to prove so - John Murphey, Frank Applesauce, Brad Fishermen, Wilzon. Im a productive member of the mono community, been around since 17. These guys on the other hand are completely nameless minges. I think you know whats going on here...

cmohr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was present with Don at the hospital when they were defib pushing the cop car repeatedly. They were making several racist remarks and using homophobic slurs as well. My in game name is Brad Fisherman.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@toohightogame dm me on discord, I have a few things I’d like to add.

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have gone through logs, reviewed the evidence and took past history into consideration and this is my conclusion.

@acehoodieee will receive 2WP for RDM/VDM

@karen joe will receive 4WP for Job Abuse / Meta Gaming / Inappropriate content on TV / Breaking NLR

@Ryjojay will receive a Verbal for Meta Gaming

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.