Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DLTracktix
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126612168
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Resonov

Rule-breacher Steam Name: jamesvp10
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51555653
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Jimmy Vanhus

Reason for Request: Guy told the admin I was with at the time that we lock picked into the house which was his reason for initiation. In the video it shows a kid opening the door then running out. Then once we proved that wrong he said the initiation was me taking 1 step into his house. Admin told him that wasn't valid. The guy then looks at the video and changes his story for the third time saying I pulled my gun out and so he shot me which is valid, but he did not notice that at the time of the RDM. He pulled a gun out because he noticed my AR15 on my back and wanted it (Long barrel, ecotech sight, quadmag, sturdy buttstock) . When I saw him pull a gun out I then go into my quick slide down menu to get my gun and right when i take it out he shoots me. After no indication of us being told to get out, he never said a word, he shoots. This guy had to think of every possible way to get out of this situation. He even tried to say that me standing on his door step was initiation, which is not true because for all he knew at the time I could have been selling newspapers. He then proceeds, after killing me since he had the upper advantage at the time, to walk outside and RDM my friend who had no gun out at all. Once he shoots Matthew decides to pull the gun and try to resolve the issue, occurring in his death of the same weapon with the same attachments. The mod could not do anything at the time because "his hands were tied".
Time of Occurrence: 2:30 AM 7/9/17
Evidence to support your claim:
http://plays.tv/video/5961d8c8c088d3d314/rdm-said-we-initiated-lock-picking-door-shooting-first
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied - You were going into a building, raiding it, with an Assault rifle out, the other guy is defending himself by shooting you down. I don't see any rules being broken in this particular case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.