Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Gage Gardner
Your Character Name: Gage Gardner
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129350279
Ban Length:2 months
Banning Staff Member @Kent

Ban Reason: Rdm x1
Unban Reason: Well it all starts when we were getting mugged in witch I thought it was a Green Zone(Drug Dealer)And we lost so I got Salty, So I get a gun I get ammo and I gunpoint a Garbage Man and I jump in And then a cop saw me steal the truck I was like shit, so I start to get away and then the cop roles up and says can you step out of the car " He was going to probable pull a gun once I was out so I pulled a gun first and shot him and The second I pull a gun he yells on radio "I need back up to train tracks' so Then I really shoot him I was going to give commands but he just starts running around. But because Of it being my 10 offense it's 2 Months witch I find completely far because I should have had a 1 year. but what hurts is I just bought Premium 5 days ago and I get back and lost it. What got me such a bad record Was Rockford I would mess around and then the more I realized It was kind of messed up because here and there (every month) There would be a minge like me So I started to realize it was a fun server you just got to get to the fun part so I Started to play and my Record got better and every month 2 months I get a warning or a ban, But other times because Of Rockford I always got banned. I was hoping maybe to get my ban lowered or Unbanned, Because it hurts to see me not beadle to play

Time of Occurrence:5:00-5:30
Additional members involved/witnessing: Write the admin (he was the one who banned me for a 1 week then kent extended)

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Rapdpatrolmadnes

You have 10 offenses for RDM. You sit there and say it hurts because you cannot play, but you don't realize how many chances you were given? The fact @wr1ght gave you a week is very courteous, but I don't see why, in fact I feel like a 2 month ban is very fair for the fact you keep RDMing players and not learning from your mistakes.

There would be a minge like me So I started to realize it was a fun server you just got to get to the fun part so I Started to play and my Record got better and every month 2 months I get a warning or a ban, But other times because Of Rockford I always got banned. I was hoping maybe to get my ban lowered or Unbanned, Because it hurts to see me not beadle to play

I don't understand what this has to do with the fact you are harming the experience of the server by breaking our rules, especially by RDMing. And 10 times? Really?

Rapdpatrolmadnes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Most of those rdms were from me doing stupid stuff but I havt been banned for Rdm recently at all

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The ban and the extension are completely justified. You've been given lenient punishments and heaps of warnings in the past, clearly you haven't learned at ALL from your previous punishments. There's no sense in banning you for a week, only for you to come back and repeat these actions again. Two months is fair considering your moderation history and the amount of punishments you've received for RDM.

Additonally, you've even acknowledged you have a troubled moderation history yet you have zero intention of cleaning your act up.
But because Of it being my 10 offense it's 2 Months witch I find completely far because I should have had a 1 year.
I am glad that we both agree it's a fair ban, therefore, appeal denied as I am the initial banning staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.