LV

Your Steam Name: Pokemon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137522936
Your Character Name: Benji Brown

Ban Length: 6 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @mclovin

Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence: hour of two ago
Relevant Evidence: So My friend was getting pulled over by cops and I wanted to help him out and I thought that the Cops were a Threat to him in some way so I pulled my vector out and blew his head open when he was giving out the ticket. I should of held him up and kidnapped/told him not to give him a ticket and get in his car and drive or something One of the last times of me playing I have seen someone do that and not get banned at all so I thought that I could kill the cop. I recently just started playing again (not using as a excuse) and really want my ban Shortened/Removed I am sorry to the guy I killed and for ruining your roleplay experience, I don't expect to get this accepted and I want this to be the last time it happens, please consider me to get my ban shortened/accepted because I am starting to deeply like this server and enjoy playing it with other members.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack Benard and Joey Alicinia or something

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so for starters.. As i stated before, you have a lot of note including where you were banned for rdm before which is why you received the 5 day ban. Second when making your ban appeal please get the ban time correct. Third not really selling the deal with statements such as "I pulled my vector out and blew his head open" when making a ban appeal for rdm. Last but not least third how else am i supposed to be convinced to unban you from an rdm ban when your signature is how many confirmed kills you have. I suggest if you want to prove to me that you are a truly changed and reformed player dont tell me SHOW ME. Use your timed that you are banned to read the rules so we wont have to be meeting under these terms. So as you may already assume this ban appeal is denied.

Kind Regards,
Mclovin

Status
Not open for further replies.