Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102959035
Your Character Name: Diego Almara

Target Steam Name: Tinky thepurge.xyz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 7:45 AM EST 5/20/21
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: SpectrRetro (Reese Williams)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Tinky thepurge.xyz (Possibly @Tinky?) and @fluxx you are the accused of this PR. Please respond (or pm me on discord) within 24 hours with your explanation of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

flux.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We were raiding the property, the user was visibly armed and I believed he was attempting to run us over with his vehicle or get to a vantage point where he could shoot us from a distance. We'd been outside for a number of minutes talking on radio, and it was obvious we were there as I was driving up and down the street in my car. His friend also failed to comply under GP, so there's that to consider in this situation.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

He had a gun on his back. It's self explanatory
I could be mistaken, but I don't believe this building has windows, and as far as I can tell, the only time you saw him he was in a car. So I'll ask again, how did you know he was equipped? Because it sounds to me like you're using knowledge gained afterwords to justify the immediate KoS.

flux.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe this building has windows, and as far as I can tell, the only time you saw him he was in a car. So I'll ask again, how did you know he was equipped? Because it sounds to me like you're using knowledge gained afterwords to justify the immediate KoS.
The building has no windows, he had a gun on his back, plus we were raiding and I was visibly lockpicking in the video. At that point I believed he was going to shoot us, or try and run us over with his car. He had a gun on his back which can be seen on my Medal clip and the POV of his YouTube video.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The building has no windows, he had a gun on his back, plus we were raiding and I was visibly lockpicking in the video. At that point I believed he was going to shoot us, or try and run us over with his car. He had a gun on his back which can be seen on my Medal clip and the POV of his YouTube video.
Perhaps I'm not clear on what I'm asking. I am aware that he does have a gun on him. I'm asking how you knew he had a gun on him before you started shooting.
Viewing your clip at 0.25 speed, here's as close as I can tell the first frame you shoot: I don't know about you, but I can barely see the guy, much less a gun. So how did you know, before that shot, that the victim had a gun equipped?

flux.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Perhaps I'm not clear on what I'm asking. I am aware that he does have a gun on him. I'm asking how you knew he had a gun on him before you started shooting.
Viewing your clip at 0.25 speed, here's as close as I can tell the first frame you shoot: I don't know about you, but I can barely see the guy, much less a gun. So how did you know, before that shot, that the victim had a gun equipped?
I could hear them equipping guns, reloading 5 minutes before the raid. I went to pick tinky up and came back to raid, I hovered around for about 2-3 minutes before equipping my gun and lockpicking. It also clearly says above his head he's equipped a weapon.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[4.2.8] Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it.

If I'm entirely honest, I'm a bit skeptical of the reasoning still, but I can't say beyond reasonable doubt that any wrong doing occurred. As such, I will be declining this PR.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.