Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you broke NLR by coming up to me, credence, paul, and jackie after i killed you the first time (for vdming tonny). i killed you so you would fuck off. simple as that.

Last edited:

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

btw we were in the same spot as i killed you the first time so that is clearly nlr breaking

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was there and Jackson did break NLR.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all i killed him with my car because i had no weapons and he shot a class 3 at me and hit me

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

nah thats straight vdm bro and plus you came from pd you coulda grabbed a gun. stop bullshitting. it was after the fact, which makes it vdm! the more you know!!

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yea so i was weapons blacklisted at the time and he tried to kill me and my last option was to run him over i didnt fully kill him either

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Hyper360,

After further review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:

Player versus Player Violation:

[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason. - Rule Violated by @puvz.
[2.2.3] Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger. - Rule Violated by @Hyper360.
General Violation:
[2.1.3] You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR). - Rule Violated by @Hyper360.

Thank you submitting this player report. Firstly, regarding the random death match, Hyper360 should had not been killed. If you carefully read [2.2.1], it states "You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason". In simple terms, it means that you may only kill or knock out players with a valid In-Character reason; in relation to Hyper360 breaking NLR, this is an out-of-character issue, which means that it should be handled through by a player report in-game or by on the forums. Therefore, puvz did not have a valid In-Character reason to kill Hyper360.

Secondly, Hyper360 should had not used their vehicle as a weapon. Their life was not in immediate danger nor was it justified. Hyper360 should had called for assistance from his fellow Law Enforcement Officers if necessary.
First of all i killed him with my car because i had no weapons and he shot a class 3 at me and hit me
This is not a valid In-Character reason to use a vehicle as a weapon against someone (as stated above).

Puvz [STEAM_0:1:578438853] will be receiving 1 Warning Point for RDM.
Hyper360 [STEAM_0:1:417975487] will be receiving 2 Warning Points for VDM & Breaking NLR.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.