Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: 76561199067491380
Your Character Name: Lance Cadente

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: 99853642
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Not giving me enough time to respond. Player rushed at me with a gun in their hands, I waited for them to get to my car so I can hear their demands but instead he just shot me without giving me enough time to react. I believe he shot me instantly because he wanted to get payback on me for raiding him as a detective. Right after he killed me he said I should stay on cop and that's what I get for raiding him.
When did the situation occur?: 11 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@FallenderMond, I couldn't find the player with that steamID, also could you perhaps add your time zone.

Wolv

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ayo das me

tbh I was saying get out of your car with your hands up a lot you can take my word or not, i didn't clip it since I didn't expect a report since I was within the rules.

from this point 1639601789743.png I was repeating get out of your car with your hands up which using my stop watch on my phone was exactly 3.03 seconds for you to get out of your car. I took a quick look at the rules and I couldn't find it however I do believe its 3 seconds someone has to get out of their car and comply before youre killed.

Now obviously its pretty unlucky that the voice range was messed up and tbh I don't know what to do about that but @Glendal gang can vouch I was repeating my demands over and over again and when u started saying some random shit and werent complying is when i decided to kill you.

I apologize for the voice range problem

Wolv

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

to add: You were also going back and forth in your car a lot so I was a little anxious of you attempting to flee

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The rule is you need to give 5 seconds before you shoot. You didn't give me enough time to do anything, once I was able to hear you, you instantly shot me. That's why the rule is 5 seconds, it gives the player enough time to react. Also, I did start my car up and move forward but once I seen you had a gun on me, I didn't drive forward or anything. I sat there and waited for you to come and give me instructions.
You of all people should know how to raid correctly and know all the rules regarding combat and rules revolving around mugging. I wasn't an immediate threat to you as I was in a car, blocked off, and alone. There was no reason to instantly shoot me once you came up to my window. As

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Personally I can care less about actual punishment as you've been friendly to me in the past. If the admin does find you broke rules, I simply request the situation be voided and my stuff get returned. I don't see a need for punishment besides that.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As explained by @FallenderMond you always need to give out a reasonable time for people to react, judging by the video, it wasn't enough time at all for @FallenderMond to react. I understand @Wolv it may have been a voice range problem, but you need to make sure they can hear you, not yelling across the gate to put their hands up.

@Wolv will receive 1 WP for FailRP. If you've lost anything from this situation, please make a refund request.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.