Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sean. O F550 | 3C-898
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:240191346
Your Character Name: Dominic Falcone

Target Steam Name: Neko
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147531782
Target Character Name (if known): Dixie Santos

Request Reason: RDM. Dixie and a few others (Uncertain who) had KOS on Carmine, who was OUTSIDE of Supermarket. I was inside as I was getting ready to be moved into a sit (so I assumed as you'll see in the video, you'll see it pop up, which is why I thought I was about to.) I let the others know I was about to be pulled into the sit. Dixie came over to where I was, and was being handled by another mod (Who I thought was the one that was going to handle the sit I thought I was about to be pulled into, hence why I stated in the video "I am about to be pulled into a sit".) Dixie, without warning, allowing me to put my hands up, or having a valid KOS on me (I was not present for prior events as I just joined the server) shot me immediately and took the weapons I had on me. Note, no one saw the weapons on me, knew they were on me, nor was I going to use them, as I thought I was being put into a sit. I carry weapons on me at all times, and doesn't correlate with this situation.

I am uncertain of the others involved. I know Bubba was, and so was Bri.

Along with this, NPC's were near by where others died, and they still didn't have a valid KOS on myself and others involved - which more reports will come from the others. We already spoke to an Admin in game, who told us to come to the Forums as he had left the server. Admin stated the only two people who would've had valid KOS was Carmine and Jacob Sievers.
When did the situation occur?: About 22:50EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jacob Seivers, Carmine Lucchese, Giovanni Ocampo, Tommy Joe
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

@The_Ghost_023 handled my report in game and advised me to make this report.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

in your video you called us out and also I was told by jaci was that we had kos on ALL OF YOU

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

me carmine and jacob i think were driving to the supermarket we never even shot or did anything and they shot at us for no reason it wasn't dixie it was some other dude

Last edited:

Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this shootout. So I am going to give my input, we literally had KOS on you guys and you decide to hide in the Supermarket which is your own fault. You were in there with your group fully well knowing we was after you guys. You could've just sat in the corner with your hands up instead of breaking character to Dixie saying I'm about to be in a sit, which btw you should never rely on a report to save you from a shootout that is just about to take place, the report will be dealt with when the Staff are ready and you CANNOT just avoid a scene that's just about to start because you have a report open.

Also adding to this you had the upper hand to just raise your hands once the shooting had started but you never so I can understand why Dixie shot you without saying anything because you're affiliated with the org we was killing. Plus the shooting started at 4:04 in the video and Dixie killed you around 4:13 so you had more than enough time to realise what's happening around you and you should've been like oh shit I should put my hands up so I don't get killed(as you knew we was going to shoot you guys at any second).

You are probably going to get in trouble for breaking character and the attempt to ask the Staff to bring you to a sit to avoid rp when you knew there was going to be a huge shootout, also you bring up "Along with this, NPC's were near by where others died, and they still didn't have a valid KOS on myself and others involved - which more reports will come from the others". Just going to point out that you guys decided to camp Supermarket which is your own faults. You guys were also equip and as soon as Carmine got killed all of the people in your org shot at us, yet again it is your own fault, pointing this out one last time, all of you guys were aware of what was just about to go down, you had plenty of time just to unequip and throw hands but no, you decided to fight and because you lose, you make a report. Also you can still KOS people in front of NPCs you just can't mug/kidnap. Lets be real here, if you didn't want to die, and you knew you was waiting on your report to be claimed you should've just put your hands up as you was inside of the Supermarket and we wouldn't of been able to steal anything of you, just a low iq play for you guys right there.

Down bad org.

Best Quotes from Lucheese Org:
"Turn back around we'll just smoke them."
"These kids are gonna get shit on, if something happens run into the supermarket."

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Dez Why did you have KOS on all of us? I would like the reason, I had just joined the server about ten minutes prior. Time to put hands up isn’t an excuse to start RDMing as well, as the rules are the rules. You clearly do not have a clear mindset regarding the rules and how they function.

Two admins have already stated you guys only had valid KOS on Camine and Jacob Sievers since they were involved in the prior situation that caused this (so I think that is what caused this? I don’t know still why this occurred). Regardless, KOS on an entire org isn’t valid just because we’re in the org / associated, only if we’re a clear threat with weapons out.

I was in there because I was tabbing in and out as I was uploading a video for said prior report, and if you open your eyes you can see the staff member claim the report, hence my comments. Guessing you didn’t watch the video at all since I didn’t have a firearm out whatsoever, so regardless RDM is RDM.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dez Why did you have KOS on all of us? I would like the reason, I had just joined the server about ten minutes prior. Time to put hands up isn’t an excuse to start RDMing as well, as the rules are the rules. You clearly do not have a clear mindset regarding the rules and how they function.

Two admins have already stated you guys only had valid KOS on Camine and Jacob Sievers since they were involved in the prior situation that caused this (so I think that is what caused this? I don’t know still why this occurred). Regardless, KOS on an entire org isn’t valid just because we’re in the org / associated, only if we’re a clear threat with weapons out.

I was in there because I was tabbing in and out as I was uploading a video for said prior report, and if you open your eyes you can see the staff member claim the report, hence my comments. Guessing you didn’t watch the video at all since I didn’t have a firearm out whatsoever, so regardless RDM is RDM.
The staff member never claimed your report that report was for me and also you were clearly visible with your acr and where jaci was im pretty sure she could see that
and like i said before jaci said we had kos on all of you

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Neko. I never had my ACR visible within sight of anyone, it was only on my back when I was in the far back. Also, in the bottom right, you can see my ticket being approved HENCE why I thought he was there for me. Guess you also didn't see the video but thank you for some insight into why you felt KOS was warranted, because Jaci said so.

I am still curious regarding the origins of the KOS to begin with, not as a matter of argument but so I am aware, as I am not lying when I say I just joined not long prior to this occurring as I worked the whole day at the Fire Department.

If you do have video of my ACR being visible to the others, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For the record, the initial KOS was on me alone due to calling out bre sinclair to cops. You made up your own KOS on everyone else.

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@Neko. & @Dez what is the reasoning for @Dominus_Downshift's KOS?
If I'm correct, they were saying they had KOS on me because I was calling them out (however they didn't hear me call them out, only heard Carmine.) and they said I had an ACR (which was only briefly on my back as seen in the video, and wasn't known until the video. (They did admit to assuming the before mentioned.)

However I'll let them say the reason since they haven't stated solid grounds for KOS yet. This is just my input on what I've gathered from their arguments.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

I just want to say that this happened because carmine called me out to the cops when I had a class three on me. I let the people know on freq that I had Kos on him. They asked me to point him out and I did. I let them know to be prepared because they were gearing up at the prem box because they knew what was about to happen. Also I saw you with the gun and I called it out and let them know that you were pointing a gun. If you watch closely you'll see me running towards Supermarket when he started aiming the gun at me.... Thats KOS right there. ( just so you know you were more that visible) Regardless The first person that was shot was carmine then your people started shooting back which gave us valid reason to shoot at you guys I don't get what your point is when you literally knew what was about to happen which is why you equipped the gun and ammo. Like dez said if you didn't want to be apart of it you had more than enough time to leave the area or put your hands up. You can also see is friends shooting at us from inside the grocery store with a pistol when we started shooting at carmine.

Last edited:

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Breiceheidd I would like to see the video of that, as me having the gun out was purely incidental and there's no way you a normal human with normal reactions can see me from that distance point a firearm across a building when you're focusing on a large mass of people, having to look through windows, look past the shelving and then also deal with the game aspect of things. If you have a video, I will concede, however, anyone will agree it's hard to believe KOS was called on me that was valid, or anyone knew of valid KOS called upon me.

And again, saying if I didn't want to be a part of it and that I had time to do so, isn't a valid argument what-so-ever as the rules are the rules - and the rules are sound and shouldn't apply in this situation. Regardless of time, he was pulled into a sit briefly, so if I was to put my hands up preemptively I'm sure this wouldn't have changed a thing since he didn't allow time regardless. Because you're claiming you had KOS on me right? So if I put my hands up, it would've not made a difference. Which is it? Blaming time and using time to support yourself? Or you called KOS across the map when in the video you can see you had no viable way of noticing myself.

Send the video, I wish to see.

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Uploading two pictures of the video. One is when I was aiming highlighting the closest you got when I was aimed in. Second showed the closest you got when I was no longer aiming at you, but simply had the firearm out. The only other times you guys would've known I had an ACR was when it was on my back, or not presently pointed at anyone.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@Dominus_Downshift you can literally be seen clear as day from where I was standing. Why do you think I started running around as soon as u pulled the class three out? Theres also a difference in your posture when you're aiming your gun vs standing without one. And I did see the gun on your back because I kept running around the parking lot just to see. Either way I can see you aiming the gun plain as day from where I was.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

id like to point out in your video you are literally next to me saying "yeah he's about to kill us all" which is you calling out to your friends at 4:00 in your video. You also shouldnt be breaking character like that its against the rules

Last edited:

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were running around the whole time but ok, at this point it's he said she said. Different stories at this point as well.

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

id like to point out in your video you are literally next to me saying "yeah he's about to kill us all" which is you calling out to your friends at 4:00 in your video. You also shouldnt be breaking character like that its against the rules
I stated that in my report, yes, I’m aware. Is that all you can say?

And you guys weren’t aware of myself calling you guys out, so that doesn’t mean anything to the situation whatsoever. Just because you watch the video and see me do it, doesn’t mean that instantly becomes a reason to KOS unless you were positive that you heard me do it. WHICH, I have situational awareness so I’m very keen on knowing when someone can hear that if they’re nearby.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I stated that in my report, yes, I’m aware. Is that all you can say?

And you guys weren’t aware of myself calling you guys out, so that doesn’t mean anything to the situation whatsoever. Just because you watch the video and see me do it, doesn’t mean that instantly becomes a reason to KOS unless you were positive that you heard me do it. WHICH, I have situational awareness so I’m very keen on knowing when someone can hear that if they’re nearby.
bro i have ears you said it in my face

Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At the end of the day, you guys lost a shootout expecting to win it because you was posted up in a Supermarket, just take the L and move on. Everything was valid.

Dominus_Downshift

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Oh you mean when I'm talking to the moderator that you're about to kill us? Even if that was a callout (which it wasn't) you were in an OOC situation at that point. You can even watch the video (since you guys are obsessed with referencing it) and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.