Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:bob ross
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:422377339
Your Character Name:Samuel keem

Target Steam Name:Doom guy
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:534029976
Target Character Name (if known):Tyler shard

Request Reason:Rdm i walked out on the street and tyler gard killed me out of nowhere and i didn't call anyone out btw on the radio incase u wanna pull that lmao i just pressed it
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:https://streamable.com/ajqzhr

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest i thought you had killed (at the time) Tyro and Cruel and then unequiped and then you started walking towards hospital to help your friends at the time i didnt know you were not involved, i had infered because we were fighting providence and blucheese i assumed that you were already part of the gunfight

Wish i still used OBS because i could probably prove these guys were in a car together at some point but i dont

all i can really say here

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

can you show around 30 seconds- 1 mins before that ? because it almost seems like you killed cruel Unequiped (which you can see in the video) then walked out

at the part where hes walking out you should see a body there if Tyro got someone which no body was there (even when i saw) so im pretty sure you killed cruel unequiped then walked out and your trying to make a report on it by cutting the video down
1653171231023.png

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1653169635523.png1653169663740.png

theres no bodys here and in the second image theres no blood, in the first image you can see 2 dead bodys the one to the left is a Cheese member (im pretty sure) and the one on the bench is Cruel (informal member) and in the first image you can see blood right around where the alley way is againest the wall

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

can you show around 30 seconds- 1 mins before that ? because it almost seems like you killed cruel Unequiped (which you can see in the video) then walked out

at the part where hes walking out you should see a body there if Tyro got someone which no body was there (even when i saw) so im pretty sure you killed cruel unequiped then walked out and your trying to make a report on it by cutting the video down
View attachment 14590
ur not that guy https://streamable.com/r4umcl i never killed cruel sorry to burst ur bubble staff can even check themselves lol i equiped to see if there was ammo in it btw

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Then nothing is wrong i just wanted to make sure :/ but in a way you can see why i killed you

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Un-Involved, Inappropriate behavior
[removed by forum moderator]

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@Doom Guy Yes

@Bob Ross killed no one you named anytime in the two lives prior to you killing him. @Doom Guy you had no valid reason to kill him as he was not presenting a threat to you at the exact moment you shot him and you had no valid KOS on him.

@Bob Ross you may request the following items to be refunded, taken from @Doom Guy
  • XM8
As a result of this report, @Doom Guy will receive 1 warning point for RDM.

Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.