Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: Aaron @arron
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590831694
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: RDM , I originally thought the guy who killed me was in a rc call with @ma_bordo45 who was being arrested at the time and that's why he shot me, after reloging some time after he told me he was trying to get it, that's when I decided to ask anyone who was involved in that situation if they knew him and if he was on the same RF as them. I think the only reason the shootout happened was because he wanted my mosin.
When did the situation occur?: 08.07.22 22:13 UTC+3
Your evidence to support your claim:
1657371033121.png
1657371067514.png
1657371109145.png
1657371120429.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @ma_bordo45 @fedayeenwinners @Jacub
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

arron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I had kos because you killed someone I was rolling with and I watched it happen so I was just getting revenge. Don't know who those "witnesses" are and there relavance to this.

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

would you like to name the person you were rolling with

arron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

He never introduced but we were on the same radio freq.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

right ... well the other 2 people I've killed were inside pd so I have no idea how can you see exactly me shooting them and I highly doubt anyone of them was in your RF, @Ber506 is one of them and I am pretty sure he would've been on the same RF as @fedayeenwinners and @ma_bordo45 as they came to get him out of jail. The other one was a detective who responded to the pd raid and thought I was one of the raiders and I had to protect myself. Unless you claim it happened before that I don't think you were rolling with anybody who I've killed and you managed to link his killing with me. As far as my memory serves me I think my only interaction that involved shooting was with the tagged people and the detective.

arron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ma_bordo45 and fedayeenwinners was not the reason for me killing you. It was someone else.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are not very descriptive, WHO did I kill that you were rolling with (steamid, clothes, player model, weapon ... anything), WHERE do you claim I've killed him (property, place EG infront of jewelry store), WHY would you revenge kill me if you don't even know the guy.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

under review

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@arron who did he kill? He was a cop so you couldnt of had KOS. Just trying to figure this out. You have 24 hours to respond.

Regards,

Hockey

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No response so i will make a decision without his opinion. From what I saw this was RDM as cops cannot be KOSed. After looking at @arron notes i will be issuing a 3 day weapons blacklist.

Concluded

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.