Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71436552
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Target Steam Name: Cudder
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29849330

Target Steam Name: BOOTLUT
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605260305

Target Steam Name: unknown (everyone else involved)
Target SteamID: unknown (everyone else involved)
Target Character Name (if known): unknown (everyone else involved)

Request Reason: RDM, we were heading back to the last known position of a vehicle (green F&F) that was involved in the shooting of 2 detectives. They pointed a laser at us and starting shooting, even their neighbors from across the street got involved in our slaughter.
When did the situation occur?: 17.07.22 3:20 AM (UTC+3)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Aziel
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one who originally got this situation started, The detectives called out for help at richards and i heard them and called it and i lived at that house and we have reasonable suspicion that you guys were coming to raid since they called it out, and as well, later on more of the PD came in guns blazing and started to shoot at people without guns out, its simply wrong place, wrong time and if theres a shooting being called out by cops and you come to it, you can bet your ass that you're going to get shot, also we were already getting shot at by cops when you got there, so yeah idk who it was in your department, but figure it out

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

RDM, we were heading back to the last known position of a vehicle (green F&F) that was involved in the shooting of 2 detectives
Funny you think this is RDM when even in your report you said it was a shootout, but to explain a little more after some police officers left a scene about a murder of a LEO some cops started shooting at my vehicle and our house I started shooting back and entered my house while I was waiting inside Aziel and boris drove up and they proceeded to get shot by everyone that was with us
Now i dont understand how this is RDM while you're driving up to a still active shootout as a cop :/

This is my only msg going to be on this forum page if staff have questions DM me | Doom Guy#2040

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one who originally got this situation started, The detectives called out for help at richards and i heard them and called it and i lived at that house and we have reasonable suspicion that you guys were coming to raid since they called it out, and as well, later on more of the PD came in guns blazing and started to shoot at people without guns out, its simply wrong place, wrong time and if theres a shooting being called out by cops and you come to it, you can bet your ass that you're going to get shot, also we were already getting shot at by cops when you got there, so yeah idk who it was in your department, but figure it out
Killing us because you think we will raid you is not a valid reason lol we could of been simply driving by. You cant kos the entire police department because someone thats a cop shot you.

Funny you think this is RDM when even in your report you said it was a shootout, but to explain a little more after some police officers left a scene about a murder of a LEO some cops started shooting at my vehicle and our house I started shooting back and entered my house while I was waiting inside Aziel and boris drove up and they proceeded to get shot by everyone that was with us
Now i dont understand how this is RDM while you're driving up to a still active shootout as a cop :/

This is my only msg going to be on this forum page if staff have questions DM me | Doom Guy#2040
If you watch the video you can see that there is no one else at suburbs only you guys so you calling it an active shootout is funny.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1658018738626.png

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Killing us because you think we will raid you is not a valid reason lol we could of been simply driving by. You cant kos the entire police department because someone thats a cop shot you.

If you watch the video you can see that there is no one else at suburbs only you guys so you calling it an active shootout is funny.
It was an active shootout, yo guys just dead lmfao

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1658018795543.png

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was told from other friends that cops were shooting at us and we started shooting at your vehicle. I wasn't there prior situation so I'm not sure what happened before, however I didn't initialized the shooting first rather then followed other friends action.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I will be handling this report.

After reviewing what was provided I am able to determine that one of the people who initiated the shoot out was in fact called out as a wanted person. After he has been shot by one officer he can assume that he is wanted dead or alive. If lethal force is used on the suspect the suspect can shoot back obviously.

In addition, once the suspect is wanted and is in a shoot out they can in fact code red any and all cops to avoid capture. So long as there is a reasonable expectation that the officer is in pursuit of them or someone they will have KoS perms to defend. That being said if you can provide more detail as to how it was RDM v. defense as they had recently been attacked by PD and the fact that you were searching for them also throws me off a bit.

I am looking forward to hearing more of what is occurring with this and what makes you believe there was a violation of the rules. Thank you for your time.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also, for further please provide how the players you are reporting violated rules as a list of just their steam helps identify but does nothing to show what they actually did.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was a part of this shootout I have no clue why you didn't ping me in this.

First of all Before @something and @Aziel came to the situation we were under fire from other cops that weren't visible in the clip because they were ran away and called for help, and also one of us was wanted and we heard the cops talk on the radio saying that there is people shooting at us at Richards apartments, which will 100% escalate into a raid // shootout.

And what are you expecting @something you hear that there is a shootout or possible raid and you choose to set your life in danger and go to the house where there are armed criminals and you being a cop just expecting that nothing will happen to you (its basically like going to an active bank raid as a cop and assuming you wouldn't get shot at by the raiders.

Your claim of RDM is straight nonsense and you are wasting ours and your time on making these stupid reports

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We didn't know that the wanted criminal is in the house, all we knew was the last seen position of the vehicle involved in the shooting of the detectives and one name of the people involved, we got no reports of a shootout in suburbs by any cops, I believe Aziel reversed with his car just so we can see why is there a car being spawned on top of a house, we had no intention of raiding the property as we didn't know our suspects were there.

I don't think we ever issued a warrant on Tyler Guard and we didn't know he was in the property so in my mind the whole shootout was unnecessary.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a part of this shootout I have no clue why you didn't ping me in this.

First of all Before @something and @Aziel came to the situation we were under fire from other cops that weren't visible in the clip because they were ran away and called for help, and also one of us was wanted and we heard the cops talk on the radio saying that there is people shooting at us at Richards apartments, which will 100% escalate into a raid // shootout.

And what are you expecting @something you hear that there is a shootout or possible raid and you choose to set your life in danger and go to the house where there are armed criminals and you being a cop just expecting that nothing will happen to you (its basically like going to an active bank raid as a cop and assuming you wouldn't get shot at by the raiders.

Your claim of RDM is straight nonsense and you are wasting ours and your time on making these stupid reports

Do you happen to have any video of the call out or the responses?

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Was it by chance the situation when we were there in the first place, where the detectives got shot? The video is time stamped @Austin Hunter but you can play it from the beginning, when we were in front of the same house.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Was it by chance the situation when we were there in the first place, where the detectives got shot? The video is time stamped @Austin Hunter but you can play it from the beginning, when we were in front of the same house.
well from what i know is that 1 or 2 of the detectives got revied at the house shot at me and my car i ran inside and then i walk inside the living room and see you outside my window which is when i start shooting at you

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I reviewed some logs pertaining to this. While it does appear that something was oblivious of the developing situation at the residence there was in fact detectives and other police reacting to this situation. In addition there were people transported from the property detectives (and I believe 1 criminal though that may be incorrect).

At the moment I would chalk this up to a bad communication issue within the PD at no fault of the players involved in this report.

What I will say and it’s tough to enforce is be careful shooting those not involved because technically something was not part of this. However, also this is similar to shoot out situations org v org or player v player if a player has KOS and their opponent shows up to attack/defend it can be a situation that involved third parties. In this case it appears you (something) were the third party who unknowingly got into the mix.

That being said a sub five (5) minute span of time isn’t long enough for the situation to cool off in my mind. So unless anyone has more to add here’s my thoughts:

Based on the extremely short time span, rapidly developing situation (in and outside the home), lack of communication, and call outs that were/could have been made by the detectives taken by EMS at that time:

1: No formal punishments for any involved parties.
2: A reminder to all to be careful and confirm a KOS reason prior to shooting,
and
3: Hopefully, another lesson to the PD (not you all but literally EVERYONE) that communication is key! Location, subjects, reason!! Always broadcast the 5 w’s.

A phrase on our wall:
“God may know where you are, but does your dispatcher?”

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Fair enough, you can close the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.