Jeff Jeffrey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jeff
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157004165
Your Character Name: Jeff Jeffrey

Target Steam Name: Trejo
Target SteamID: 76561198977287484 (STEAM_0:0:508510878)
Target Character Name (if known): Joanne Ericsson

Request Reason: Killed me during a raid while i was unarmed. I was watching a soccer match and doing LSD and could hardly hear my game. Heard a faint sound of someone walking. Went to check it out and got shot before even blinking a second time. I had no weapon on me due to me grinding LSD mostly for the exp. I lost all my LSD and LSD stuff
When did the situation occur?: 19:20:18 - 11/28/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all why is the lsd near the door it would make impossible for someone to lockpick without gas mask or knowing whats going on second of all your chem shit knocked me out twice so i had suspicion you unlocked the door to kill me while im raidng and maybe you wouldve heard me if you didnt have a soccer match in the backround. and i also thought you were using the lsd to kill me so it goes two ways here at least from my thought process and situation.

Last edited:

Jeff Jeffrey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Even tho that was not the case or intent. No rule against that tactic being used, get a gas mask or get knocked out, and also i tested out where the LSD is located from the outside and you can't be knocked out at all if you're outside the building, you have to be inside the lobby or in the room close enough to get knocked out so thats a lie, and LSD is going to kill you regardless of the persons intent which they have no control over. I had no weapon because i had the mindset that if i got raided i'd comply.

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Even tho that was not the case or intent. No rule against that tactic being used, get a gas mask or get knocked out, and also i tested out where the LSD is located from the outside and you can't be knocked out at all if you're outside the building, you have to be inside the lobby or in the room close enough to get knocked out so thats a lie, and LSD is going to kill you regardless of the persons intent which they have no control over. I had no weapon because i had the mindset that if i got raided i'd comply.
oh really wanna see my pov

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You basically just acknowledged to having a method to take advantage of the raid, allowing me to kill you; you utilised the flask to keep raiders from lockpicking your door. To clarify, I was inside the building and not at the main front door when I was knocked unconscious. You could have moved the LSD away from the door, which was under your control. And you might not have been killed in the first place. You clearly intended to put the flask at the door to knock out the raiders so you would have enough time to run out with your drug items.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response but I had to consult a few people about this, a Server Director has informed me that placing a flask by a doorway to knock them out is a form of exploiting and is not allowed. Please do not place your flask near the doorway in the future.

@Trejo you did shoot an unarmed player during this raid without giving any chance to surrender, try to use violence as a last resort, and don't shoot first.

@Trejo will receive a verbal for the RDM in the raid

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here. I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

@Jeff Jeffrey may request the following items below
  • Kevlar No Helmet
  • LSD x11
  • Guy Fawkes Mask
  • Chemical Powder x7
  • Chemical Bottle x8
  • Gas Mask
  • Mini Fridge
  • Flask Support
  • Flask

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.