Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:417975487
Your Character Name: Jackson Schmidt

Target Steam Name: WillCPH
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Target Steam Name: Meow
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104941511
Target Character Name (if known): Jamarcus Dingle

Request Reason: RDM and breaking raid timer. I got raided by these two players, they left the property and came back 1 minute later and killed me, then I drove by to check if they were still there so i could get my stove and cooking pots back. But they just instantly killed me when I went there.
When did the situation occur?: Now
Your evidence to support your claim:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/McYGo7iIphP6H/d1337nmjXqHH?invite=cr-MSx1cnksNjk2OTE0Myw - RDM
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/McXhL7p_4Yu9V/d1337pMBZSn2?invite=cr-MSxqckssNjk2OTE0Myw - They had already lockpicked the door, then came in and I started shooting, so they left for 1 minute and then came and killed me. you can check logs the guy that killed me was not the guy in the clip shooting from outside.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review. @WillCPH @woodengirl you have 24 hours to respond with your side of the story, before this report is handled without your input.

WillCPH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

He propblocked with his stove, making us believe he was still alive and we weren't able to determine otherwise

WillCPH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Aswell as that, he had vdmed Meow and I earlier.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@WillCPH Please upload the video we spoke about in game regarding the prop blocking within 12 hours.
Also I how did you think he escaped if there is only 1 exit from that room he was in without dying?

WillCPH

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said Meow has the video... The reason why I think he escaped was because I'm not experienced on the map and didn't know if there was a backdoor etc, he had propblocked with the stove so it might also have been a possibility that he glitched out of the room and under a pressed situation like that we didn't think much before opening fire.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Hyper360 can you confirm or deny any of what WillCPH has claimed happened?

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I died in the property and as I stated above I can back to get my stove and cooking pots, but you killed me. If Jamarcus Dingle wants to show the video, he can.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for making this report @Hyper360 , after reviewing the evidence I've concluded that both WillCPH @WillCPH and meowmeow @woodengirl broke rule 2.2.5 regarding NLR, however you shouldn't have came there in the first place as you respawned less than 10 minute prior to returning in the area. The evidence provided for breaking raid timer and prop blocking building entries were insufficient and not provided.

Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.

WillCPH @WillCPH and meowmeow @woodengirl will both receive a day blacklist from weapons.
Hyper @Hyper360 will receive a verbal warning for NLR.

Player report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.