Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Brandon Ppiffa

Admin being reported: @Slick ♔

Reason for Report: RDM me when saying "keep talking see what happens" what means talking as well I didn't talk nor did I do anything that he said not to do so this is RDM.
so basically RDM2x because he said to keep talking that was not clear so he RDM Dustin Firestar but this can be seen two ways I see rdmx2 but maybe u see RDM.
Another sit of mine with this guy did not stop this guy who was mad at me from removing him from the cop, the guy was swearing and just being disrespectful throughout the sit I told him can you do something about it but he didn't do anything and told me I was in the wrong for removing him for disrespect when the guy was swearing at me and parking on the road illegally and told me if I do this again then there will be a harsh punishment. but I asked a higher-up what I did was wrong he replied that if I did that to my chief I will be removed too. if u need proof contact me on discord @Brandon#4168 and I will screen-share it with you.

Time of Occurrence: 22:00 UK time
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:@Dustin Firestar
Read, understood and followed staff report rules.: Yes a lot :)

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I threatened you guys to stop taunting and harassing me, which you refused to do so I told pulled out my weapon and threatened you guys again, which u didn't listen to me so I killed you and your friend. You also are harassing / player baiting me and using roleplay as an excuse to do so which is not allowed due to the rules.

Here is the rule(s) for you

2.2 PVP

1. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a weapon and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
[1.13] You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players. For example, becoming a tow driver and only towing/impounding cars of people you don’t like.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I threatened you guys to stop taunting and harassing me, which you refused to do so I told pulled out my weapon and threatened you guys again, u didn't listen to me so I killed you and your friend. You also are harassing / player baiting me and using roleplay as an excuse to do so which is not allowed due to the rules.

Here is the rule(s) for you

2.2 PVP
  1. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a weapon and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
[1.13] You may not grieve, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players. For example, becoming a tow driver and only towing/impounding cars of people you don’t like.
u did not tell me to stop dancing and u killed me rdm. player baiting what are u on about u could leave and what is in it for me player baiting apart from a 6k medic bill

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you are clearly in the wrong and won't admit it

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you are clearly in the wrong and won't admit it
I am not here to argue with you, I threatened you guys to stop doing what you'll were doing towards me and you'll continued on doing it. Can you stop spamming posts in the report as well. You clearly are player baiting, with the rude comments you said towards me, you know what would happen because of it there is no reason to lie.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not here to argue with you, I threatened you guys to stop doing what you'll were doing towards me and you'll continued on doing it. Can you stop spamming posts in the report as well. You clearly are player baiting, with the rude comments you said towards me, you know what would happen because of it there is no reason to lie.
please send the video of you threatening me plz

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was there when you guys started and even the staff dealing with a sit had to ask you guys to be quiet because you were non stop talking and harassing him. He told you stop taunting him and messing with him and even threatened you and you kept going. I dont know what else you expected. You were clearly player baiting

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To start with the admin sit is not part of this and two u are not part of this u did not talk or shoot u got pulled away

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the evidence, and a conversation with @Slick ♔ - he threatened you to stop taunting multiple times, pulled out his weapon and and said it again, you continued and killed you. I see no rule breaks @Slick ♔ caused with the video you provided.

Staff Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain.

Status
Not open for further replies.