Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hammerd Redneck
Your SteamID: 76561198074348516
Your Character Name: Malic Taver

Target Steam Name: Danny Devito
Target SteamID: 76561198142364254
Target Character Name (if known): Sonny Franzese

Request Reason: RDM'd me in front of hospital and was given no chance to respond to him.
When did the situation occur?: 1/30/2023 at 12:10 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/SY3QjEjv-qfNY/d1337kjqxLlo?invite=cr-MSxCRWMsMTYxNzUxMjgyLA

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

regentmoney147

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was told you called me out on radio i had KOS

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hi I was on coms at the time and was told by Gym King that you called out his black car on the radio. IDK if Gym King has a forum account but thats who made the call

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Then he was either mistaken or he lied I never called out on the radio. I was waiting for my friends to respawn there was no one on radio to even hear my call out since I was the last cop left alive

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

All im saying is the person with the jesters cap in the beginning of your video was who made the call as for why he did it IDK but Danny did not kill you randomly

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not tryin to argue with ya just stating what happened and such

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Afternoon,

After reviewing the video and checking the logs, I see that @HammerdRedneck had just respawned before the video started therefore he shouldn't have known anything about the warrant on @regentmoney147, and as shown in the video @HammerdRedneck was not actively calling you out on the radio.

While @regentmoney147, you did have a warrant, you walked over to the Officer and gave yourself away. Is walking up to an Officer the best idea if you have a warrant? Regardless I don't see why this Officer had to be killed. He was not calling you out, did not pose an active threat to you or any of your org, and did not attempt to arrest you or any of your org member(s).
As there is no evidence towards whoever called the Officer out on the radio, it will be the responsibility of the player who killed the Officer. As the person pulling the trigger, it is your responsibility to verify your kills and ensure they comply with our rules.

I do find (@regentmoney147 - STEAM_0:0:91049263) in violation of the following:
Count 1. [2.2.4] - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort.
Count 2. [2.2.8] - You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so.

Now, @regentmoney147, You have quite a history, and a lot of it is very recent. However, as this may have been a miscommunication, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You will still be receiving a punishment, but I'll keep the length of it down. You will receive a 3d weapons blacklist for the violation(s).
(Player Report Accepted)

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.