Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

D

Deleted member 12627

You fail to show the other 10 minutes before the stop, we were being chased before hand and one of the people inside the car was wanted. I think if you showed the 10 minutes before this clip it would make this situation more clear, also you cut the video which doesn't help. The reason the heat died down was because reqord was pulled to a sit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sure I’ll upload extended video showing more of the situation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

This video still fails to show the 10 minutes before this happened, you also fail to show after you were shot. This was handled in rp and the person who shot you was arrested for an hour. I really don’t see why you are even reporting this, you didn’t lose anything and you ended up killing the suspect/arresting him.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This video still fails to show the 10 minutes before this happened, you also fail to show after you were shot. This was handled in rp and the person who shot you was arrested for an hour. I really don’t see why you are even reporting this, you didn’t lose anything and you ended up killing the suspect/arresting him.
1st, I cannot stall RP to wait for an admin so yes I continued RP and went on to process them. There’s a difference between breaking an RDM rule and breaking an ingame law, these carry different punishments. You don’t have to lose anything of value to make a player report on a potential rule break.

2nd, you’re not the guy that’s even being reported.
3rd, false, I cannot show there being a cop chase BECAUSE there was no previous cop chase and this is something that you’ve fabricated to make up a reason to have me killed. If you have any video regarding this then sure we’d love to see this supposed active pursuit.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad Counter to the previous, for clarification purposes, there was indeed a chase a little bit prior involving the reported group. I was actually noclipped and watching it from over head.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Whathe12, I have just had multiple staff members tell me that you are lying and that there was a pursuit that you participated in. Therefore, you will be receiving a one-week ban for lying to staff in a player report. You should know better considering you were a staff member for a long time. The ban will not be appealable, so you may create a staff report if you believe that it is false.

Additionally, this player report is denied due to being invalid. Either way, it was handled in-game, however, no rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.