LV

Your Steam Name: Treezy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Your Character Name: Django Freeman

Target Steam Name: [More then you]
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32005127
Target Character Name (if known): Betty Humpter
(This user has since been banned too)

Request Reason: I got RDM'd while walking down the street towards the bank after making a bunch of coke and then lost it all because someone picked it up off my body. Also really sus how I just got locked onto and fired on from far away but I'm only worried about losing my cocaine honestly.
When did the situation occur?: Around 3:12 AM EST 9/19
Your evidence to support your claim: To skip yourself the annoying background noise, inventory is shown at 0:04 and the RDM is shown at 1:25
*Ignore the background noise of the video, I was watching "Friends" on my TV but didn't want to edit the video in no way shape or form because I know it's not accepted if it is edited*

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As the reported player is already under a full year ban for other reasons, I don't feel its necessary to do further punishment at this time. As such, this report conclusion will focus on two things-The refund request and the metagame in PMS

1) I can confirm the loss of 286 Cocaine, 4 Cocaine Bricks, 4 Lockpicks, a Gas Mask, A Dirty Cooking Pot, and $2,446 in death fees. The items in question were picked up by two different players and will be removed accordingly.
2) Logs of the incident show you PMing another player asking them to retrieve your lost items. This is a clear case of using PMs to metagame, but for now I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and leave you with just a verbal warning. I understand that you can feel frustrated if you feel you've been RDM'd, but a rulebreak does not justify a rulebreak.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.