Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LtWOlf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891
Your Character Name: Omar Imran

Target Steam Name:Floyd
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: Rdmed at bank and had my items stolen. The player saw me in my storage at the bank in the rations area and decided to open fire on me in which case mocking me after killing me unfairly and robbing everything I had. This was purely random as I was unknown to everybody around me and had no weapons equipped at all to indicate who I was or what I'm doing.
When did the situation occur?: 6 PM 3/29/2022 EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fSvndrfyrQbEJ/d1337vza6MgV?invite=cr-MSxVUDQsNDA0MTMyOTks

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, this was clearly a case of crossfire. You can hear me in the clip saying "How did I kill this guy?" I had KOS on the current civil protection. I don't believe I managed to grab your stuff, but even if I did I ended up shortly getting killed after the incident
@LtWolf

LtWolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, this was clearly a case of crossfire. You can hear me in the clip saying "How did I kill this guy?" I had KOS on the current civil protection. I don't believe I managed to grab your stuff, but even if I did I ended up shortly getting killed after the incident
@LtWolf
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt tbh but I am not happy because I am a new player and to lose any loot is a hard hit to me because I am just starting out yknow so whether cross fire or not I simply wanted to keep the stuff I had just fought for and got stripped from me so unfairly.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @Liam Wood will receive nothing since it was cross fire, though please make sure you this doesn't happen again as in the future you may receive one. @LtWolf You will receive a Verbal for shooting a civ without a rebel outfit.

The items lost will be refunded to you. You may claim them at the refund request NPC.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.