Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: No one
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Ricky

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i heard a code red for you, wasnt sure if i was allowed to shoot or not even with your hands up. so sorry if i broke any rules

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review, expect an answer within 24 hours - One Business day

Thank you

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Ricky and @DmUrf

I’ve have taken the better time of my morning reviewing (@DmUrf’s) player report, and here’s the verdict.

Tribute to another day in Rockford, Officer Wong and tag along LEO are seen completing a routine traffic stop. After one of the two LEOs state “Your free to go bro”, the squad car and it’s fellow inhabitants appear to backup and leave. After only a few seconds they return as if in a chase and Officer Wong attempts to detain the suspect. After repeated attempts to put the suspects hands up, Officer Wong kills the @DmUrf using lethal force.

Using my prior knowledge and the evadince given in this Recorded Video, @Ricky is found guilty of the following claims: (RDM and FTVL) Random Death Match & Failure to Value Life.

The following punishment will be in result: (Verbal Warning). Further violations regarding closely tied scenarios like this shall result in a more severe punishment

Additions: During this clip, here is to what can be improved for future events & situations. An Officer should not leave the traffic stop until the civilian has made it back to the road safely, as it’s your duty as a peacekeeping officer. - During any scenario where a suspect is code red, lethal force may be authorized, but is and should not your primary action depending on the scenario. Future conflicts involving a code of a suspect, should result in tazing or attempting to knock out/disarm the suspect before ever using lethal force. Especially in this situation.

Hopefully in the future, @Ricky you can execute and help create a better Roleplay environment on Monolith, any further questions can be directed towards me, and if you feel the punishment is unjust, keep in contact with me for further discussion.

Green: Reporting Person
Orange: Reported Person
Red: Punishment
Blue: Additional

Thank you,
-Ajace

Status
Not open for further replies.