Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JohnConner235
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79053615
Your Character Name: Ryan Brian

Target Steam Name: SereneKiller
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78613673
Target Character Name (if known): Roberta Wallace

Request Reason: Rdmed by Roberta Wallace as I was writing a valid ticket to Leo clark in front of the npcs at hospital.
[2] Roleplay Rules
[2.2] Player versus Player
10. You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organization/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.
[4] Criminal Rules
[4.1] Mugging, Kidnapping and Robbing
[4.1.1] Mugging

6. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank. (I Don't know if this also applies to Killing.)
When did the situation occur?: 6/11/2022 11:38 PM PST - 6/11/2022 11:39 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Leo Clark
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had KOS from you running me over with your car.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had KOS from you running me over with your car.
I was TPed back to the hospital after Marwan's sit with you, and my truck was still on juniper hill with 4 broken wheels.

But If I did run you over do you have evidence?

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wanted to chime in, this was not a valid ticket to begin with. As such, JohnConner should also face punishment for breaking NLR. He proceeded to write a ticket SEVERAL hours after the incident, ignoring NLR, job changes, his own deaths (which he shouldn't be using his notebook to remember his past life/crime); he even says this in the video several hours ago. He wrote this stuff down to get me later, thats not how it works (about 1 min into the video)

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I wanted to chime in, this was not a valid ticket to begin with. As such, JohnConner should also face punishment for breaking NLR. He proceeded to write a ticket SEVERAL hours after the incident, ignoring NLR, job changes, his own deaths (which he shouldn't be using his notebook to remember his past life/crime); he even says this in the video several hours ago. He wrote this stuff down to get me later, thats not how it works (about 1 min into the video)
"his own deaths" My own deaths were dealt with rdm reports as they were voided situations, but with bodycam footage and written down notes are still valid, im valid to write the ticket.
1. im am able to give it to you because of my bodycam footage,
2. you occurred serious law violations,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nyxlBn8a3pk76VM2aFiw4FnrsWtgDWNv/view (Monolith Lawbook)
5 - Public Conduct Act of 2016:
5-10. Impersonating a Government Official:
It is an offense to impersonate a
government employee or government official. (This includes Certified Lawyers)

Punishment: A max fine of up to $3000, or a max jail sentence of up to 6
Years.

1 - Traffic Offenses Act of 2016:
1-6. It is an offense to operate a vehicle without possessing the relevant, valid
license required to operate it.
Punishment:
A max fine of up to $2000, or a max jail sentence of up to 5
Years.

3 - Criminal Law Act of 2016:
3-3-6. Grand Theft Auto:
Attempting to, or successfully stealing a vehicle.
Punishment: A max jail sentence of up to 10 Years.

3. its considered sending it through mail.
Such as In IRL they would send you a ticket in the mail or a warrant for arrest. You have the ability to pay, appeal, or such as this report.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Plus I got nearly a 2 hour recording of nothing but calm operations at my checkpoint, until a very unique rdmed report occurred that Marwan had to deal with. (that recording can only be show to staff.) So from 6/11/2022 9:51 PM PST - 9/11/2022 11:38 PM PST voiding the very unique rdm situation. Your ticket of the traffic violations would me still valid.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Again, this occurred several hours after the fact and it resulted in multiple NLR violations on your part. I was actually processed for that stuff. You had 0 grounds to ticket me. You created a list of notes, which become invalid quickly, just so you can minge and ticket/arrest people for no reason.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again, this occurred several hours after the fact and it resulted in multiple NLR violations on your part. I was actually processed for that stuff. You had 0 grounds to ticket me. You created a list of notes, which become invalid quickly, just so you can minge and
Im doing my job. And can you give me a up to date meaning of what minge means, because I googled it and got something profound.
I believe I found your meaning for minge.
[0] Terminology
Mingebag - A 10+ year-old term derived from a movie based on Garry’s Mod servers, that refers to a dumb player who intends to cause chaos.

The problem your getting confused about of this ^ meaning is that your confusing it to Duty. Im suppose to uphold the law as a Law Enforcement Officer.

If Im on Patrol: Law Enforcement Officers are suppose to watch out for crime and safety concerns of their patrolling route and respond to Live raid and shot fired reports.
If Im running a Checkpoint: Law Enforcement Officers are suppose to check licenses, registrations, vehicle checks, and vehicle searches, also run radar gun for speeding, to validate the driver or the vehicle is safe to be on the road way.
If Im PD Tow: Law Enforcement Officers are suppose to look for parking and driving violations. They are able to Tow or ticket the driver's vehicle if there was a violation of Monolith Law. Example:
MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATION (Referenced as M.V.O.): State of Monolith requirements for safe motor vehicle operation.
1-3-1. It is an offense to have the windows on your vehicle tinted more than 70%

Punishment: A max fine of up to $600.

Back to "ticket/arrest people for no reason." This Lawbook ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nyxlBn8a3pk76VM2aFiw4FnrsWtgDWNv/view <--- Gives law enforcement officers of monolith the ability to do their job functionally, so you can be charged accordingly vs. being thrown in jail for the maximum time of 30 minutes every time your arrested.

[0] Terminology
NLR - New-Life-Rule - Your portrayed character can not remember any of the events leading up to, and including, his death.

When the RDM situation was voided because the shooter has occurred a Server Violation that would indicated that the NLR would be voided. In other words I will still be able to remember. The death has to be a valid death.

This video is the nearly 2hrs of recording of the Pine County Checkpoint Operation at the bottom of Juniper Hill --->
<--- SENIOR STAFF PERSONEL+ CAN VIEW THE VERY UNIQUE RDM REPORT SIT RECORDING OF THE SITUATION THAT OCCURED AT THE END OF THE RECORDING OF THE Pine County Checkpoint Operation.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Again, you waited so long after the fact to even issue this false ticket (even waiting for me to be the Mayor before you decide to tell me get a ticket or go to jail). A $4500 ticket ontop of that. You were going to make me pay $4500 for something that happened several hours ago and was already dealt with. You can have the footage all you want, you did not have a valid reason to ticket. There was 0 warrant on me either.

Since those crimes, I was arrested/killed numerous times.
Put it this way: imagine you’re cop and you see someone committing crimes and you have it on footage. You wait several hours after the fact, find the person, and then arrest them. Thjs ruins their RP and doesn’t take into account NLR. By your logic, you can arrest someone several hours after the fact they robbed bank or jewelry store, despite being killed, job changes, NLR, etc. That’s not how it works.

There is a difference between minging, and doing your job. You are doing the first.

I am done replying

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again, you waited so long after the fact to even issue this false ticket (even waiting for me to be the Mayor before you decide to tell me get a ticket or go to jail). A $4500 ticket ontop of that. You were going to make me pay $4500 for something that happened several hours ago and was already dealt with. You can have the footage all you want, you did not have a valid reason to ticket. There was 0 warrant on me either.

Since those crimes, I was arrested/killed numerous times.
Put it this way: imagine you’re cop and you see someone committing crimes and you have it on footage. You wait several hours after the fact, find the person, and then arrest them. Thjs ruins their RP and doesn’t take into account NLR. By your logic, you can arrest someone several hours after the fact they robbed bank or jewelry store, despite being killed, job changes, NLR, etc. That’s not how it works.

There is a difference between minging, and doing your job. You are doing the first.

I am done replying
This is my end statement.

I was unaware of your NLRs as I was just stand there at my checkpoint minding my own business and duty.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

"his own deaths" My own deaths were dealt with rdm reports as they were voided situations, but with bodycam footage and written down notes are still valid, im valid to write the ticket.
Hey @JohnConner235 , just for clarification, are you stating that all of your deaths leading up to the point in the video were voided?

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @JohnConner235 , just for clarification, are you stating that all of your deaths leading up to the point in the video were voided?
The death at the end of the recording was dealt with by staff so my death for that entire segment was valid. I have another video that was the recording of me writing the ticket to him and that death was also being dealt with

So I do in fact believe my deaths were voided from the staff dealing with those reports.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the extended response time here. This was quite a bit to sort through. My verdict is as follows:

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdict
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@RobertoP Violated

I can not find any valid reason in any of the replies, evidence, or logs for @RobertoP to have killed @JohnConner235.

In regards to the NLR situation mentioned by @PhaseBootz , after examination of logs it does appear that the situations were voided, making the ticket valid (while not in the best taste).

As a result of their actions @RobertoP will be receiving a verbal warning for RDM.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here. However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.