Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kaz
Your SteamID: 76561199039288931
Your Character Name: Ahmed Abboud

Target Steam Name: BIG OUNCE
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484175798
Target Character Name (if known): Chad Blocker

Request Reason: For the past hour before this took place, I had been downloading and uninstalling addons, CSS, and verifying my files on steam so I could purchase a vehicle that was an error sign in my game. The moment the vehicle goes on sale and I have enough money to buy it, I get hit and disoriented while three individuals including Chad Blocker get out and kill me for no reason. Chad Blocker is known for RDMing every single night when the admins get off and it truly ruins the game for many people. If I had done anything to deserve KOS or even if I was getting robbed, I would not complain but this is getting out of control.
When did the situation occur?: Around 3:15 AM CT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/4xcj32
This is my org members' point of view due to a software bug on my computer that restricted me personally from recording.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Witness: Fernando Fettuccine Involved: Two individuals also seen on the clip with Chad Blocker.
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@krabe you are mentioned in this player report, please provide your input on the situation within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

na13andre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to just emphasize that this individual is known for this behavior daily and is always able to get away with it. Many people that I know have had similar situations with this kid. Additionally, aside from the kill, id like to point out that he also broke the rules when he broke character by suggesting that his friends give Ahmed an 8 minute death timer.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i didnt kill you so why are you reporting me bro i dont get it

Last edited:

na13andre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

na13andre we had KOS on you becuase you treid to kill us
Im not the one that you killed I think youre confused. I was just there and saw it happen. Also, you did not have KOS on me or the guy that you ran over and killed.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

so i dont know what your talking about exactly so. were you the guy on the ground or recording and how do you know if its RDM or not conidering you walked up to the situation

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

so i dont know what your talking about exactly so. were you the guy on the ground or recording and how do you know if its RDM or not conidering you walked up to the situation
He is the one getting shot in the video, the video is taken by a friend

Kaz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am the individual who got shot on my way to sell my last titanium ores so I could afford a car that finally went on sale that I spent almost an hour and a half trying to see due to the fact that I did not have CSS downloaded and multiple addons disabled. For the past hour or so I asked every individual I knew in-game for help and was alt - tabbing from forum to guides and videos, even asking Thegamingshein for assistance because I wanted to fix my game and not see error signs. I have no idea how a player that was standing there downloading addons and CSS while asking for help did anything that resulted in any of you having KOS on me. BIG OUNCE has a history of doing this to players and I know practically 5 more players that would say the same. It is unfortunate that some players like me could finally be excited after grinding for multiple days and finally get the opportunity to purchase a nice vehicle or even just mind their own business at 3:00 in the morning but then have to deal with random RDMs because no admin is on.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

we had a obvious reason to kill you i even stated that when we shot you, a 20 second from a friend is weak evidence and proves nothing that happened before hand, it doesn't show previous interactions.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

we had a obvious reason to kill you i even stated that when we shot you, a 20 second from a friend is weak evidence and proves nothing that happened before hand, it doesn't show previous interactions.
And what was the obvious reason? Because I will say this is like the third PR I've handled from you you no staff were on and your "obvious reasons" haven't exactly been holding up.

Kaz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly don't understand why you can't just own up to your own actions like I said I was fixing my game and was re-logging over and over to see if the addons worked (you can check logs for that) I was standing in-game fixing my addons and asking for help (you can check logs to see if I even damaged anyone even once) and you can ask Thegamingshein the last admin on way before 3:00 AM and have him tell you that i was PMing him over and over about the error signs that I saw in-game and how to get rid of them. There is absolutely no reason for you to bring up that even hints at me being on KOS you simply enjoy taking advantage of the late hour when there is no admin on and you do whatever you want but that is not the case you still have to play by server rules.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The guy in the video who was shot matched the exact player model and clothing description as the guy we had been looking for that gave us a reason to shoot him, the video provided alone shows how confident we were it was the right person we had. If anything it was a mis-undertanding as it obviously turns out we mistook him for the wrong person.

I was the original person who actually stop to get him, the actual person we were after had shot me, the other guys were assisting me and finding the shooter. Turns out even tho this guy matched the description he was the wrong person.

And in the video its not even chad who killed him, your turning the blame to the wrong person with lack of evidence to prove chad as the aggressor for something that was a mistake. An extended video would show that we acknowledge our mistake once we realise.

Kaz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No matter your reason, you could have still waited for me to stand up and asked me to put my hands up or even waited to check who I was. As shown in the video, I was hit with a car and BIG OUNCE clearly stated "8-minute boys" and "I'm going to get him stuck" which to me seems like a bit much. I honestly don't even think you're allowed to misuse the game mechanics to purposely get someone stuck just so you can put the person on a guaranteed 8-minute. By refusing to wait 10 seconds to check who I was and whether you had the right guy, AND misusing game mechanics, you ruin and waste someone else's time on the game. I have not seen a single other character in-game that dresses the same as me and has the hat. But BIG OUNCE clearly knows who i am and what i look like since we have a history of him trying to mess with me.

Secondly, I am not sure why BIG OUNCE is not the one explaining his side because he was the one clearly after me. If YOU had KOS on me, then why is there another character saying "8-minute boys I'm gonna get him stuck." This is completely ignoring the fact that you had no KOS on me since i was doing nothing but fixing my game for the past hour before this took place.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@krabe @DystopianRaven, if you don't mind me asking, who were you looking for for what action? Considering both of you had fully died a mere 8 minutes prior, and killed the only people you had interacted with between the death and the incident. (Also Viktor you seem to have been running a lot of people over from the logs? Do you mind explaining whats up with that?)

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

mr alapha i will let sokolov replies as he called out the shooter we ran someonver before of had shot us if you check logs but it might be hard

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@DystopianRaven I'm not necessarily looking for a name, an action will suffice as an explanation, but I do need one or this will be handled with only the information provided so far.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A guy wearing exactly the same outfit as this victim shot towards me, knowing I only had an hour to act on reason to kill we all set out to hunt for him. This guy on the ground matched the description so close so we had hit him with my car, we were not gonna give him any time to get away so shot him as soon as he got up. Literally within the split second of him being up I realize he's actually got a different hat to the actual guy we were looking for. Honest mistake but bad luck for him.

As for the vdms? Irrelevant to this report, and can't recall everything that happens in a 3 hour play session from 2-3 days ago, people step out in the street all the time without looking (literally makes up 90% of my vdm's)

I don't see how hard it is to just see this as a misunderstanding, there is insufficient evidence to prove an actual "random" death, it was calculated we had a target we were looking for, just happened to get the wrong guy who matched the description.

Last of my comments, its a mistake, tough luck.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

A guy wearing exactly the same outfit as this victim shot towards me, knowing I only had an hour to act on reason to kill we all set out to hunt for him. This guy on the ground matched the description so close so we had hit him with my car, we were not gonna give him any time to get away so shot him as soon as he got up. Literally within the split second of him being up I realize he's actually got a different hat to the actual guy we were looking for. Honest mistake but bad luck for him.
Fair enough, bad aim doesn't show in logs.

As for the vdms? Irrelevant to this report, and can't recall everything that happens in a 3 hour play session from 2-3 days ago, people step out in the street all the time without looking (literally makes up 90% of my vdm's)
Thats fair, mostly just looked odd so I wanted to ask a bit if only for my own curiosity.

I don't see how hard it is to just see this as a misunderstanding, there is insufficient evidence to prove an actual "random" death, it was calculated we had a target we were looking for, just happened to get the wrong guy who matched the description.
Just sorting out stories.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

With Viktor's response, I feel comfortable concluding this PR.

@krabe you chose to intentionally stand within the place the player would stand up to get them stuck and line up a headshot. To me, this qualifies as abusing game mechanics in an unrealistic fashion.
[1.7] Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed. Report accidental exploiting to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.
For this you will receive 1 Warning Point.

@DystopianRaven I do believe that it was a genuine mix-up. Please be careful with this in the future, as no one has fun when an innocent bystander ends up dead because of it.

I will also say @Kaz & @na13andre, considering @krabe wasn't actually the one doing the shooting I don't know why you two were so hyperfocused on him with this report. Please try to keep your PRs objective and to the point. I don't believe anything was lost other than time and opportunity (neither of which I can refund unfortunately), but if I missed something being lost please let me know @Kaz.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.