Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: trejoalex7
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508510878
Target Character Name (if known): ? pretty sure first name is Alex

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: around 6:00 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:
I'm talking to these 2 people who have tiny pants on, and I always bug these people about 'putting some pants on' and stuff so I go ahead and do my normal telling them to put their pants on and stuff, and then the girl in the white sweater pulls a pistol and points it at me a few times from behind the pillar so I go tell her that she should stop doing that because it hurts my feelings. She then says that she doesn't have a pistol, and that I could search her, and I say "Oh?" because she just told me to search her, and then I go out to talk to her buddy about the lockpick they pulled out for no reason infront of me, and the girl in the white sweater goes back into the bank and shoots me once for apparently no reason, prompting the other friend to pull out her gun and help kill me.

During an admin sit with @Dr Gamer 556 , she says that I pointed the shotgun at her and 'threatened her life'. This is clearly wrong and a blatant lie. Sounds to me like they just wanted a frag.

Additional members involved/witnessing: The other girl, in the red camo shirt.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yep.

Security lives matter

P.S. after they shot me, they hopped in their car and ran away. It wasn't a bank raid. @Dr Gamer 556 can testify to that, as he revived me for the sit before I respawned and they had fled already.

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Jimmy Jimson

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Joe ericsson is mentioned in this report, you have 24-hours to respond or it will be concluded without you.

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i shot cause you kept pointing a shotgun at me which was a death threat which is why a shot.i can shot if you pointed a gun at me and i wasnt the only one who felt the same so i shot as an admin told me once before i could shoot if i was held at gun point

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In the video it clearly shows that not once while in you or your buddy's view was the shotgun off safety. That's a blatant lie and, even then, not once did you guys tell me that you'll kill me if I keep my gun out or even ask me to put my gun away during the situation. There is no realistic circumstance where a civilian would shoot a security guard for having a gun out, even if they were pointing it.

Not only that, but it seems that both you and your friend attempted to get me to try to arrest you both. This was shown when you pulled out a gun and ran into my view from the pillar with it out for no reason, and then said that I could search you. I believe your buddy also tried to bait me into arresting them by pulling out a lockpick right in-front of me. I'm sure that if I had tazed or tried cuffing either of you, the other would shoot me and claim it was because I was arresting their buddy. This is unacceptable, and it saddens me how often this happens to bank security. People intentionally provoke bank security into arresting somebody just so that they can kill said bank security way too often. It ruins the roleplay, makes no sense realistically, and is borderline cop baiting.

I'll have you know, that if this 'if somebody points a gun at you, it's a death threat and you can kill them' is actually true, next time you or your buddy pull a gun out in bank, instead of asking you not to do it, I'll just walk up and blow your head off.

I think that you drastically misinterpreted what the admin told you. It would make sense if a civilian held you at gunpoint, or a cop tried to arrest you, but if somebody just points a gun at you without engaging you verbally (such as giving you commands to do something or threatening you), then it doesn't make sense as a civilian in a public area to shoot them, ESPECIALLY if they are a government worker inside of their jurisdiction.

Please take the time to watch the video before posting any additional responses, @Joe ericsson.

Last edited:

Trejo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Triple-posting
as you can see you did in fact have a gun pointed at me it was not on safety it was on safety for a while but it does show when you got next to me you pointed a gun at me which once pointed a gun at me is indeed initiation which gave me reason to shoot back

and also i wasnt the one to kill you assumed it was me i shoot at you but you shoot back in which defeats the purpose of you saying its rdm you came up two both of us and pointed a gun at me and alex

at 3 59 it clearly shows you pointing a gun at my head and the other woman who killed you

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Jimmy Jimson

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • trejoalex7 (STEAM_0:0:508510878)

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were walking around with your gun on safety when you approached these two people and told them some demands. None of these demands was a threat to their life, nor did you actively try to arrest or detain them. There was no reason for @Joe ericsson to shoot you, as you did not pull a weapon and there is no such thing as "initiation" on this server. At 3:59 in the video, he was still on safety that was just a motion (that looks like he is pointing a weapon at you) that is done when coming close to someone with your gun on safety. This player will receive a punishment for RDM.

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for RDM;
  • 1 Warning Point - trejoalex7 (STEAM_0:0:508510878)

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.