Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177527024
Your Character Name: Taylor Berger

Target Steam Name: GAY BLACK MEN KISSING
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:187325883
Target Character Name (if known): John Mcbob

Request Reason: Blatant RDM
When did the situation occur?: Just a second ago
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Ethan King, The person in the white Car I was on top of
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Mr.toilet you have 24 hours to attempt to explain your actions or this will be handled without your input.

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What the clip doesn't show is him being racist towards me because I'm white the previous day and a chunk of that morning. While yes there was other options of dealing with him I acted out of anger and I do apologize.

Taylor Borgor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What the clip doesn't show is him being racist towards me because I'm white the previous day and a chunk of that morning. While yes there was other options of dealing with him I acted out of anger and I do apologize.
sorry snowflake but the clip does show me calling Ethan King a "Stupid Straight White Male" I never said anything of the sorts to you, you've just been on a rampage trying to RDM me at any costs bc I called you a bootlicker. zZz

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

sorry snowflake but the clip does show me calling Ethan King a "Stupid Straight White Male" I never said anything of the sorts to you, you've just been on a rampage trying to RDM me at any costs bc I called you a bootlicker. zZz
You were harassing basically the entire pd calling them pigs and shouting acab 2 days ago. And did that most of yesterday morning to me too. I still apologize for my actions but please leave the pd alone

Taylor Borgor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You were harassing basically the entire pd calling them pigs and shouting acab 2 days ago. And did that most of yesterday morning to me too. I still apologize for my actions but please leave the pd alone
Your FEELINGS being hurt is not a reason to break rules? Especially bc your boyfriends in the bearcat were telling you to shoot me. Also have this gem: "You were reaching im sorry."
(The main reason so many of my friends have left monolith is because when there is60+ pop with no staff people like this whom get away with whatever the fuck they want bc they're premium, Its literally a free for all)
1628711351432.png

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
[5.2.1.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
[1.3] Do not take matters into your own hands. The staff is here for a reason. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience. Take it to the appropriate forum board if required.
[1.6] We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

@Mr.toilet, regardless of how offended you may be, RDM is not the solution. With that said, this is a great time to remind both parties of rule 1.6, which states you may be offensive to an extent, but should not go too far, and should stop when requested. @Taylor Borgor between this clip and a quick glance at your logs for the day, its safe to say you're dangerously close to passing "a certain degree" into the realm of excessive. What is absolutely unacceptable however is the OOC comment "Rdmed by a stupid pig who needs to die IRL". @Mr.toilet will be receiving a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for RDM, but @Taylor Borgor will be receiving a 1 Week Ban for unacceptable OOC comments.

Regardless, the situation will still be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost besides trivial death fees, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.