Status
Not open for further replies.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): It was a mix of infraction pts: including Balldrip, Stuvi, and Brad
Ban Reason: Shitposting/offtopic, uninvolved in discussion, violating org thread rules
Unban Reason: Although, yall may agree- I feel i have served my time. I feel like the couple month forum ban is a bit too heavy for what I have done. I have already served a month and these are the things I got infraction points for:

Stuvi: Violating org. thread rules
Frankie Klumps said:
We are not racist. Can you please move this to a different forum because this is getting off topic and I want this to be a serious forum for my Organization.
We don’t like u so we declare war how bout that

That one was given by stuvi, and I felt like it was a valid reason. I mean considering we have some black members in our org(npcs) i feel like that is a valid reasoning.

Stuvi: Violating org. thread rules
Y’all are racist and u messed up our bank robbery by pinching my car

Yeah maybe the first part is a little loose, but I feel like the second part gives just reason to declare war. Also I got two infraction points for one thread, the warning pts were given on the same day at the same time, so its not like I could have taken the first warning point as a warning it was just two warning points instantly

Balldrip: Uninvolved in discussion

1607961880229.png

I feel like this one was a little harmless, I do not feel like that should have gotten me a point but a warning or deletion.

Stuvi: Shitposting/offtopic
✪ BullyHunter said:
sounds like a confession to me
mad cuz bad

It was kind of banter; but I do not know why it was given a warning point. The words are pretty simple- like I feel like the term shitposting holds more weight than that whole sentence.

Brad: Inappropriate behavior

your message in Best pickup lines violates our community rules:
Are you a school because I wanna shoot kids inside you...

Ok yall gotta admit this was a good one, and as an American I feel like its ok for me to joke about this. And plus its just playful chat.

Stuvi: Shitposting/offtopic
your message in The Best Song in the World violates our community rules:
For any of those that have not heard this beauty yet! I recommend you listen to it max volume with your family-- you will come to love this song!

First of all this was a joke and it was in the media part of forums. Second if this was considered inappropriate then why is there an org named Ram Ranch that is led by an SA!!

PMX: Shitposting/offtopic
your message in BOYS, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET ALL THE STAFF TO RESPOND ON ONE POST!! violates our community rules:
It had to be done and the record had to be broken, lets make this post with the most posts from admins!!
@Gurra
@Thy
@PMX
@Stuvi
@DevulTj
@Maj.Kat
@Melody
@Green Gatorade Water Bottle
@Shiblamo
@Shimax
@gm1003 ツ
@Airless
@Perry
@Rommel
@friskiemar
@Backflare
@ja1003
@SCOTTISH
@Ber506
@Colonel Cookie
@Tuko
@Spartandan3k
@Dr. TacticalBear
@Bryce
@Mr.Alex
@Tesk
@pea
@Bubba Dice
@Joey.
@StewartJames
@SwimmingBird
@Talos
@Brusier
@Brad
@DeadlyGamer5
@Quantum
@Rondell
@tazdevil335
@Vexum
@Parker
@Thanewolfe
@Simon the Rile
@TurnersFalls
@Darien Lothian
@Balldrip
@Bustaa

Okay I kind of get how this can be seen as spam, but at the time I thought it would be a cool thing to do- similar to when ur on TIKTOK and u see videos where verified creators comment. Also damn this gives me some nostalgia.

Time of Occurrence: Nov 8, 2020- ban

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All of these forum warnings have expired. Your forum ban is for making an alternate forum account to avoid your forum suspension, which will not be accepted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.