Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hunter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103707078
Your Character Name: Jeff Stall

Target Steam Name: TR1STAN Jakebeatme
Target SteamID: (12:42 AM) "STEAM_0:1:98220472." "STEAM_0:0:459185757."
Target Character Name (if known): Not sure

Request Reason: Re locking door during raid causing the raiding party have to take more time to get back into the apartment which bought the defenders time to heal. They would have died if they didnt re lock the door. If u check logs u can see the people that did damage to us and find there name accordingly
When did the situation occur?: 12:20 GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Glendal Yang: Crimmix 76561199110773869. Also Jack Lee /unsure of steam id/
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

@TristanSpicery & @jakebeatme you are both mentioned in this player report, please provide your side of the story within 24 hours or this may be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

While neither player responded to me directly, @TristanSpicery admitted to locking the door when asked by another staff member.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
4.2.5​
You may not lock your doors right after they were lock-picked by criminals or forced open by the law enforcement. Accept the fact that the locks of your doors are temporarily broken.​
Violated​
^​
^​
Not Violated​

Cut and dry, I don't believe further explanation is required.

@TristanSpicery will receive 1 Warning Point.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Oh I almost forgot

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.15​
The Third-Person view may not be used before and during combat. This includes switching back and forth from your equipped weapons to perform this action.​
Violated​

I can explain if needed.

@Hunter00001 will receive 1 Warning Point.

If I've missed anything else, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.