Not open for further replies.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Justin Sinclair

Steam name: Justin The Ungrateful

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23554305
Date and time of loss: 12:45 EST (I placed my wallet in the ATM 2 minutes before the crash)
What happened: So after a long time on the server, without it crashing, I was able to grow a total of 100 grapes and 700 weed, after defending raids and avoiding police, Once we called off the growing for a tiny break, we went back to the market and sold what we've grown, as we were on our way to pick up some Kevlar, the server crashed as I was right about to withdraw 15k, this happened inside the car dealer. The Second I logged on, I ran directly over to the ATM and opened it, showing that I've lost literally all I worked for the past 2-3 hours.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: After subtracting the two amounts 290,438-247,722 = 42,716
Total = 42,716

Evidence: The only evidence I have is the screenshots I always take after putting money into my bank, these two pictures were taken minutes apart, from crash to restart.
Before Crash - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965788404 ( You see me Deposit the money )
After Crash - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965788518

Thank you, hopefully you understand.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

Aesthetics

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.