Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ardiemmer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:221464120
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nikolai Kalashnikov

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Realz

Reason for Report: Realz thinks he can get away with VDM and not knowing the rules... can he ?
Time of Occurrence: Around 12 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim: Read chat - he pretty much admits it, also logs will defiantly show.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said guy don't run in the middle of the road if you don't want to get ran over. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Never called ems, nothing. Just continued to blatantly recklessly drive with no RP whatsoever, says a lot about you. Especially being founder and all, if that's the kind of example you wanna give.

Edit: Also not to mention what you did completely went against what Thy posted here -
vdm.png

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I genuinly don't see a reason for reporting a staff member for running people over that are in the middle of the road. First of all: The road is for vehicles, not pedestrians. There are traffic lights and zebra crossings - use them or don't cross the road.

I do not call EMS to people that purposely stand infront of my vehicle/jump infront of my vehicle.

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I genuinly don't see a reason for reporting a staff member for running people over that are in the middle of the road. First of all: The road is for vehicles, not pedestrians. There are traffic lights and zebra crossings - use them or don't cross the road.

I do not call EMS to people that purposely stand infront of my vehicle/jump infront of my vehicle.

I didn't. You think I'd purposly jump in front of a car with a M1 Garand on my back??? This happened in the Richards area where there is no crosswalks. I was crossing the street from Richard 3 to Richard 10 and he came speeding through the corner. It's his negative attitude and disregard to server rules that led to this report. I just asked him to give me back my M1 Garand, thats it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied. Not every vehicle kill is automatically considered VDM. Again, don't jump in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.