Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:DDJ Neverwipe In Da House
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197636723/
Your Character Name (Ty Nelson):

Ban Length: 6 Hours
Hawke

Ban Reason: I ran over the mayor and 3 others on accident.
Time of Occurrence: June 8th, 2017
Relevant Evidence: The fact that cars are very laggy on this server
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one

Custom: What Happened: Okay, so i was in my friends car with another friend and we were leaving the weed buyer. On the way back to our house, the insane amount of lag while driving ended up causing me to crash into the Mayor and kill 2 other people. I didn't mean too and whilst driving the car turns a couple seconds after i click the key. I know it was only a 6 hour ban but i wanted to explain the situation and see if i could get back into the fun.

Last edited:

Todd Gold

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Please follow the format. I don't know who banned you etc.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lag doesn't grant you immunity from VDM. If you're experiencing poor performance, drive slower. I wasn't there for entire duration of what happened, but what I did see was you driving needlessly fast in the city for absolutely no reason.

I don't think 6 hours was at all unreasonable considering the circumstances listed above.

DJ Neverwipe In Da House

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Lag doesn't grant you immunity from VDM. If you're experiencing poor performance, drive slower. I wasn't there for entire duration of what happened, but what I did see was you driving needlessly fast in the city for absolutely no reason.

I don't think 6 hours was at all unreasonable considering the circumstances listed above.[/QUOTE

driving slower doesn't fix anything. When i try to drive slow my car doesn't respond for ages and i dont know how fast i will end up going. Its not like i was trying to drive recklessly, Even when i do my best to drive slow, I just end up hitting something else. Everyone i know has issues driving and im no differant.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Closed as you are no longer banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.