Status
Not open for further replies.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Victor Corp. would like an alliance and would offer thousands of military men protecting your men and your country!
We Gladly Accept this generous offer' We should meet in game for an official declaration of friendship.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Victor's Corp. As a Rainbow Warrior.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What the hell is a Rainbow warrior xD
Lmaoooo' Basically Any of our allies But Its a term We Indians use to Refer to somebody as A protector of Earth.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The war rages on' Prices on our head yet they ask for our attention' Us Indians grow tired of growing crops' Guess we must switch up our style.(Minutes after This photo Five monsters were caught on the street ending up in all five of them dead.)
View attachment 4666View attachment 4667
considering The Monster's didnt learn then' nor the next time. They even wish to try and Take an Easy way out of our current Differences without even a I'm sorry for what they've caused in the past to us' From here on out Due to The Leader's Rather Large Ability to shit talk yet not show We will Not be allowing Any of their members to be insight of us or on our turf. Let the Last days of What use to be A good org Called The Monsters Be remembered here.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now waring The Northern Mob' Along with Goof troop

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Add SI:7 to war

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Add SI:7 to war
Sorry' SI:7 is in no means worth our attention right now' A group that Says they kill us but in actuality just places hits then Snipes us from all the way across farm or Comes and Mugs farmers when there are basically none theyre in no means a group worth waring. They said they were old GS9 members' We Wared them and by the end they asked for peace. We'll War Them when we deem they are actually worth a few minutes of our time to go round them up.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Red hawks' Would like to say Farewell' While we Are no means gone' What made the Red hawks The Red hawks will be' It's been an amazing journey' It honestly has' So many wars' Gunfights' Beef's And just group events that Helped strengthen our circle and friendships' Below are just some of My best moments that i personally really liked and sadly couldnt get all of my favorite events on camera. When We first started off inside of The smiths' It was a Uphill fight' Then in an instant all my what use to be friends abandoned me' I was alone and Monolith had gotten Dull' Then slowly but surely' I met more and more' And what use to be came anew' the red hawks were born' Through friendship' And Goals' And ever since day one' That's what The Red hawks were built upon. Friendship. So i must thank you all' Honestly' From old members' To the ones now. I can never thank you enough for the work you did for a single person to make sure his dream would come true' Without every single one of Your guys work' It just couldnt of happened. And aswell' Our allies' Old and new' We must thank you aswell' I cant name all of them personally as it would be a long list with so many to name' But thank you. it ment alot that you Few group's stuck by our side knowing the risk' And Least but not last our enemies. Thank you for Hating me for this long amount of time' Id hate to say it but without you all Monolith wouldnt be monolith' The group's that i ended up respecting the most and shoutout to all of them' The informals' Our Number one enemy of all Of monolith' Black knights' To being Professional OG's' And to GS9' All these group's were some of the finest group's in our eyes and we'd like to thank you all for providing the experience you did good or bad' Us Red hawk's arent gone. Were Migrating To monoford Which might take quite awhile. But until then Paralake. Until then.
20181216190320_1.jpg20180823172757_1.jpg20180907133037_1.jpg20181028124823_1.jpg20181225181328_1.jpg20180913181137_1.jpg20181227231113_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.