Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattaga

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I will be offline for a bit due to Christmas and all that but when I get back I will definitely hit you up for that interview. Btw What time zone are you in.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I will be offline for a bit due to Christmas and all that but when I get back I will definitely hit you up for that interview. Btw What time zone are you in.
USA EST

Bear

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Two sticks and two stones

venoric

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yo Azekial its me Riley Crooks haven't been on in two days - sick af but i ll be on tomorrow

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Riley Crooks' Added Joe Mosey' Thanks for Joining the tribe' Sadly After a demotion Tim hanks has decided to leave due to Issues within the group Involving Untrusted members. Goodluck on your journies Hank.

venoric

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Azekial just to let you know Calvin Metro cannot get on cause of family issues but I can ensure that Tyrese Metro will be on these upcoming days.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Azekial just to let you know Calvin Metro cannot get on cause of family issues but I can ensure that Tyrese Metro will be on these upcoming days.
Appreciate the Update <3 They'll be excused From Activities until they can return

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Red Hawks will Be holding Active Interviews 12/26-27/18' For anybody who wishes to See if They could join' Be of help or any reason. Enemy Or not all are welcome' Simply wishing to Expand our circle of friends Besides what it is now' No requirements' If i deem you're cool then ill consider ya.

Last edited:

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Lost Guardians have escalated Red Hawks to "Friendly/Allied" status.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ryan Kennedy Has been booted from the tribe peacefully. Goodluck Ryan on your journies! Added The Lost guardians to the List of Rainbow warriors

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Rufucuz as A brother of the tribe' Promoted Josh smith as Brother of the tribe' Jackie fang has been named Co-Chief of the tribe after a trial period. Thanks boys for the hard work.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Time and Time again We Red hawks Send our enemies to their grave' Going from Week long killings Of whole groups to Various kidnappings and such' Why would you think if we care for your Talk on us? <3 We red hawks laugh at it and usually get ya In the end.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Glory to alliances' Hopefully you Guys last longer than our other allies' We shall Bring Peace to paralake At any cost!
20181225181329_1.jpg

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame:haz tos
Level:10
Previous Organizations:none
Why you wish to join? to gain fame/respect and to be a serious member to be bringed in when called for raids/bank raids etc
Can you act mature when needed? yes

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame:haz tos
Level:10
Previous Organizations:none
Why you wish to join? to gain fame/respect and to be a serious member to be bringed in when called for raids/bank raids etc
Can you act mature when needed? yes
Put on Probation But welcome to the tribe.

Zeta

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name in-game: Scott Ashmore
Level: 123
Previous Organizations: N/A
Why you wish to join? I would like to join your ORG, so that I can branch out and meet new people. I think I'd be a valuable asset to the Red Hawks, because I have very good communication skills, and I exceed in leadership.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name in-game: Scott Ashmore
Level: 123
Previous Organizations: N/A
Why you wish to join? I would like to join your ORG, so that I can branch out and meet new people. I think I'd be a valuable asset to the Red Hawks, because I have very good communication skills, and I exceed in leadership.
Lets meet ingame For a interview

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Victor Corp. would like an alliance and would offer thousands of military men protecting your men and your country!

Status
Not open for further replies.