Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:138714135
Your Character Name: Wesley Davis

Ban Length:5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Mek

Ban Reason: Mic spam /Racial slurs
Unban Reason:

Time of Occurrence:2pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tru

Story: I called tru the f word at an intersection and was pissed at him I was also talking in a german/British accent because the chief and the assistant chief at the time became cops after I was putting one of them in custody and shot tru for pulling a gun on me they meta gamed and got me killed when they told their boys to pull up on me ooc so since no punishment was given to them I took matters in my own hands by mocking him on the radio which I don't get how talking in an accent is mic spam but ok anyways they were being exceptional a holes abt the accent thing so I called tru the f word in character I will own up for that but the racial reason was for when he demoted me for disrespecting him I was in my police car at the time of the demotion arguing with him cause I was heated at the time aka mad well when you get demoted while in a moving vehicle you get thrown unconscious cause the car disappears its weird while I was unconscious my radio was glitched on now I know I said in the admin sit that my finger was resting on it but I have took some time to think abt everything that happened in the moment cause I have calmed down and collected my thoughts and found out the real reason they were able to hear me through radio my radio was glitched on this explains how they were able to hear me when i was in the admin sit cause when i later got back up i still had my weapons so the police car caused my game to glitch and bug out anyways i said "this b*tch as* N*gga and f*aggot something cause i had no idea they could hear me at the time and i was heated plus i wouldn't say the n word in game cause i have already been warned abt that from my past ban plus i had no idea my mic was on and so how is that on me as i said in my last ban i have grown up around a environment that said it 24/7 i have learned not to say it in server but irl when i get mad its just gonna naturally slip out when I'm ranting abt being demoted by a 12 year old admin that became a cop to probably just mess with me and you gotta look at it from my perspective i have been on all day and these British people have done nothing but minge and ooc me we had a prop pushers on all night killing everyone and the same gang who tru the moderator and friend is with which was the person i was detaining at the time had been stealing my cop car ramming into me and killing me while trying to give the tickets for ramming into my car which i have to drive all the way to mechanic or pd note i had probably 5 k in my bank acc at the time and had spent 2500 of it repairing my car from these a holes they also park there car in front of hospital and harrased the ems director he literally had to go in the back and make a 911 call abt it cause whenever i go over there to warn them they close in on me and gang up keep in mind we only had 5 police on 2 of them were tru and his friend which had never responded to the scene basically ignoring it like there not trying to mess with there gang cough cough ooc tru finally came after i had been begging on the radio behind a cop car for back up while i had 3 british kids shooting at me with revs and ar 15s I'm not really thinking they had ignored it just a coincidence they never came until last moment like they were waiting for them to kill me thank god for the detective as they opened fire on me as soon as i put the first one in cuffs anyways I'm not asking really for a full ban appeal that would be great but i had no idea i was talking in game so that racial thing shouldn't really be a thing in the ban as i was saying stuff irl not intentionally in sever I'm really asking if i could receive a 5 day voice black list or a 3 day or 2 day ban reduction so i could at least hopefully play this Friday you seem like a cool guy cant say that abt your fellow staff member but i do apologize for my attitude in sit and my behavior within the last 2 hours and what i said i get i shouldnt say the f word but come on its the internet i get its the rules but people are going say stuff ik that doesn't really give a excuse but its not like i was saying it to offend him if he is a homosexual i am sorry i wasn't trying to be offensive just was heated at the time i really hope you lower the ban length or exchange it for a voice reduction as what i said in the sit isn't true i do like playing on the server yall just don't seem so welcoming to me as i do play by the rules just a lot of people don't which makes me do what they do anyways i have babbled to much and gone off topic have a great day plz look at it from my perspective.
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cricket
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:138714135
Your Character Name: Wesley Davis

Ban Length:5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Mek

Ban Reason: Mic spam /Racial slurs
Unban Reason:

Time of Occurrence:2pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tru

Story: I called tru the f word at an intersection and was pissed at him I was also talking in a german/British accent because the chief and the assistant chief at the time became cops after I was putting one of them in custody and shot tru for pulling a gun on me they meta gamed and got me killed when they told their boys to pull up on me ooc so since no punishment was given to them I took matters in my own hands by mocking him on the radio which I don't get how talking in an accent is mic spam but ok anyways they were being exceptional a holes abt the accent thing so I called tru the f word in character I will own up for that but the racial reason was for when he demoted me for disrespecting him I was in my police car at the time of the demotion arguing with him cause I was heated at the time aka mad well when you get demoted while in a moving vehicle you get thrown unconscious cause the car disappears its weird while I was unconscious my radio was glitched on now I know I said in the admin sit that my finger was resting on it but I have took some time to think abt everything that happened in the moment cause I have calmed down and collected my thoughts and found out the real reason they were able to hear me through radio my radio was glitched on this explains how they were able to hear me when i was in the admin sit cause when i later got back up i still had my weapons so the police car caused my game to glitch and bug out anyways i said "this b*tch as* N*gga and f*aggot something cause i had no idea they could hear me at the time and i was heated plus i wouldn't say the n word in game cause i have already been warned abt that from my past ban plus i had no idea my mic was on and so how is that on me as i said in my last ban i have grown up around a environment that said it 24/7 i have learned not to say it in server but irl when i get mad its just gonna naturally slip out when I'm ranting abt being demoted by a 12 year old admin that became a cop to probably just mess with me and you gotta look at it from my perspective i have been on all day and these British people have done nothing but minge and ooc me we had a prop pushers on all night killing everyone and the same gang who tru the moderator and friend is with which was the person i was detaining at the time had been stealing my cop car ramming into me and killing me while trying to give the tickets for ramming into my car which i have to drive all the way to mechanic or pd note i had probably 5 k in my bank acc at the time and had spent 2500 of it repairing my car from these a holes they also park there car in front of hospital and harrased the ems director he literally had to go in the back and make a 911 call abt it cause whenever i go over there to warn them they close in on me and gang up keep in mind we only had 5 police on 2 of them were tru and his friend which had never responded to the scene basically ignoring it like there not trying to mess with there gang cough cough ooc tru finally came after i had been begging on the radio behind a cop car for back up while i had 3 british kids shooting at me with revs and ar 15s I'm not really thinking they had ignored it just a coincidence they never came until last moment like they were waiting for them to kill me thank god for the detective as they opened fire on me as soon as i put the first one in cuffs anyways I'm not asking really for a full ban appeal that would be great but i had no idea i was talking in game so that racial thing shouldn't really be a thing in the ban as i was saying stuff irl not intentionally in sever I'm really asking if i could receive a 5 day voice black list or a 3 day or 2 day ban reduction so i could at least hopefully play this Friday you seem like a cool guy cant say that abt your fellow staff member but i do apologize for my attitude in sit and my behavior within the last 2 hours and what i said i get i shouldnt say the f word but come on its the internet i get its the rules but people are going say stuff ik that doesn't really give a excuse but its not like i was saying it to offend him if he is a homosexual i am sorry i wasn't trying to be offensive just was heated at the time i really hope you lower the ban length or exchange it for a voice reduction as what i said in the sit isn't true i do like playing on the server yall just don't seem so welcoming to me as i do play by the rules just a lot of people don't which makes me do what they do anyways i have babbled to much and gone off topic have a great day plz look at it from my perspective.
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules
I was the chief this whole time, me/tru didnt meta game or get on cops to fuck with you, Tru got on like an hour later then me. You "mocked" us on radio for hours (not much mockery just u doing bad accents) You were super annoying and mingy for no reason, i had to give you so many warnings to stop talking in accents and to generally take ur job as a police officer seriously, which you never did. You called us the f word so many times and constantly did shitty foreign accents ur whole time on cop. I wasn't @ here but i thought i would share my side after having to deal with you for hours. You are hella lucky to only have a 5 day ban

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the chief this whole time, You were super annoying and mingy for no reason, i had to give you so many warnings to stop talking in accents and to generally take ur job as a police officer seriously, which you never did. You called us the f word so many times and constantly did shitty foreign accents ur whole time on cop. I wasn't @ here but i thought i would share my side after having to deal with you for hours. You are hella lucky to only have a 5 day ban
First of all mingy because you literally got out of an arrest that you ooced out of and your little gang went on to be minges and mess with me way after the situation that went down also I remember why I chased you down garage heard you over your radio saying can I kill him behind the pillar-like your asking for permission to kill a officer and wdym called you f words multiple times if your talking abt after when I had no clue yall were able to hear me then yea but never on duty so don't make this seem like I was saying f*ggt left and right cause I wasn't and you got on chief with your little friend just to f*ck with me so don't even act like that also you responded to this thread faster than the admin did you stalking me.

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the chief this whole time, me/tru didnt meta game or get on cops to fuck with you, Tru got on like an hour later then me. You "mocked" us on radio for hours (not much mockery just u doing bad accents) You were super annoying and mingy for no reason, i had to give you so many warnings to stop talking in accents and to generally take ur job as a police officer seriously, which you never did. You called us the f word so many times and constantly did shitty foreign accents ur whole time on cop. I wasn't @ here but i thought i would share my side after having to deal with you for hours. You are hella lucky to only have a 5 day ban
also, hours you make it seem like you were on all night fighting minges and trying to keep the server at order which you were not so don't even tell me I don't take the police job seriously considering I was on during after hours trying to help the people on the server when the staff wasn't on keep in mind you didn't have to deal with me for more than 2 hours so you can cut down that little over-exaggeration out there

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @115 ,

All the stuff that took place today was a big mess, and I hope you know that. Everything including you repeating slurs, making fun of people etc. As I told you in the sit you had a warning less than 3 days ago, and I can clearly see that you didn't learn from your mistakes. Like mentioned by @Tye and reading through his message, I can see that you were just being annoying and intentionally messing with specific people. Also we don't tolerate racial slurs and your behaviour.

As a result of this I will not be reducing your ban, and if this do happen again you will be punished harsher.

Appeal Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Sincerely, Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.