redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: redw1re
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:31519875 //

Your Character Name: Ian Johnson

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Sneaky.

Ban Reason: Racism and derog slurs. ( N***a and F**)
Unban Reason: I understand the mistake I made in using this vocabulary and I am deeply sorry to the individuals involved that had to hear this language, I think my ban should atleast be reduced a little because my usage of the phrase "F**k N***a" was not intended to be recieved as a racially motivated comment aswell and i thought I would atleast mention that. The backstory of why I said it was that I had lost all my money and I was mad and was asking people to run for mayor and this guy was being smart with me and I told him to F off basically. He fail-tazed me and false arrested me and at this point was even more upset and said another bad word while It was a heated moment. I'm from the 90's and the words that were said are just embedded into our vocabulary from the gaming communities about 10 years ago. TLDR: I was upset and the bad words came out by mistake but that does not make it okay that I said it even though the det. false arrested me and I understand what I did and it was wrong and it wont happen anymore.

Time of Occurrence: about 2:10am on 2/4/2021 pst
Additional members involved/witnessing: emma stone
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @redw1re,

You're behavior in the reported situation was unacceptable and as a long time player like you know this. Using racial and homophobic slurs is never acceptable. Originally your ban was going to be a week but your attitude and lack of caring about what you did during our conversation was the reasoning for the 2 weeks instead of 1. While I do believe your unban reason that is not enough for me to fully accept this. Please take this time to reconsider how to act in heated situations.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Ban Reduced to 1 week

Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.