Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BH.H͓̽o͓̽o͓̽D͓̽i͓̽❤
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Toku

Ban Length: 6 Days, 20Hrs (Left ;()
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: FailRP/NLR
Unban Reason: Before I spend my time typing this I have the feeling its going to be instantly denied because I've blown so many chances before. However this rule break affected a lot it most likely caused a good amount of people to lose their guns seeing as I returned to a gunfight I died as a civilian at as cop getting call outs from the inside wasn't really fair giving me free kills. However I want to state that I'm sorry for my actions I know I've made a lot of bullshit appeals before but this is the first time I've actually cared about getting back to the server. usually I bullshit around and do little things. However that one day the ban glitched out which I wasn't aware of I really did try to not break rules which I didn't which was a first for me in awhile. Knowing my ban would be longer. Its been 2 months since I could say I got to really play monolith and it kind of blows not going to lie. I have a almost certain outcome of this but I felt the need to type it up anyways.

Time of Occurrence: 2 Long Months Ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hello migo (He was there the one day I got unbanned he knows how differently I acted)

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello BAPE,

I am going to allow you to return to our server this time. The reasoning behind your denied appeals is the constant chances you've been given in the past, when you return I expect you to be on your best behavior. You've had over a month now to review our rules.

I appreciate the dedication to our community and your apology, but you really need to understand that you need to stick to your word this time. I have no problem with giving players a second chance, but I expect them to keep their word and return to the community as a respectful rule-abiding player.

With all that being said, this appeal has been accepted. You will be unbanned effective immediately. I hope you're able to come back and have some fun!

- Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.