Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name:Max Fuller
Steam Name:Max
SteamID:76561198191567621

Date and time of loss:12/5/2018 About 2:00pm (gmt) 9
What happened:I was leaving the bank after a raid and the vault door opened then as i left to getaway the door killed me while not in motion

What do you need refunded:Scar-H with eo tech sight and kevlar with helmet also a luxury bag
Evidence: @SpacedSloth

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@SpacedSloth Please confirmed that he lost his items in a way that was either to a bug with the door, rulebreak, or server side issue. As if you properly got killed by standing in the way of a big metal door that would technically be a valid in character death.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah we had an entire sit about this, video shows all I need, he got crushed in between the button and the vault door, which is definitely a collision error as there should be space/it shouldn't kill you. Would be much different if it was while he was entering/exiting the vault itself. Only can confirm the Scar H and the Kevlar w Helm via logs.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. We have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.