Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:[

]In-Game Name:Braiden Winslow
Steam Name:Squidward
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:77393461

]Date and time of loss: Jan-31-2019
What happened: i got rdmed for no reason and the guy left the server- i lost a deagle and a kevlar vest

]What do you need refunded:i lost a deagle and a kevlar vest
Evidence:
@bedsheet @Shiblamo

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm.
NO I was a witness to this he wasn't rdmed for no reason he rdmed "Chance Boyard" because he told him to put his hand's up for trying to steal his car and then he pulled a gun out and was gunned down and then 5 minute's later we we're hanging out around the premium box and then he come's out and gun's him down @ premium box and was killed.

Squidward

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

NO I was a witness to this he wasn't rdmed for no reason he rdmed "Chance Boyard" because he told him to put his hand's up for trying to steal his car and then he pulled a gun out and was gunned down and then 5 minute's later we we're hanging out around the premium box and then he come's out and gun's him down @ premium box and was killed.
That was not what i was talking about im talking about someone else who rdmed me and left

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.