Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Damon Smith
Steam name: please no hackers
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118906358

Date and time of loss: 2/22/19
What happened: I got in a shootout and died, but Billy Bob killed them all and revived me but my gun was on none of the bodies. After making a report @Yeffrey told me Clifv Belouve (one of the guys we killed shown in the video) took the gun. What im guessing happened, he took the gun in the process of Billy killing him and somehow kept the gun without it being on his body.
How much do you need refunded: 1x LR-300 | 1x M-TI Sight | 1x Foregrip
Evidence: @Yeffrey https://plays.tv/s/M62EthCc0Kji

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did not process this in game, I told you to make a player report on the forums because we were flooded with reports and you had video.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I did not process this in game, I told you to make a player report on the forums because we were flooded with reports and you had video.
Can you confirm that he is the one that took the gun as shown by the log you gave me in game?

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, he took your weapon but that’s all I can confirm.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the requirements set within the refund request guidelines. You can only be refunded for issues that are server side or rule-breaks and in this occasion the only thing that can be confirmed is that you were in a firefight that wasn't a rule-break and died. The main issue here is that there is not enough evidence regarding what happened to the weapon other than that it was picked up by another person, and due to that there is really not enough evidence to rule it as a server side issue / bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.