Years of Mono

LV

Code: RR
Format: U/N

In-Game name: Drew Retro
Steam name: Retro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67245994

Date and time of loss: 10:30 Am 9/15/17
What happened: Was Growing Weed and Making LSD in the Yellow Kellico Warehouse and I presume because of the 3.0 update my game crashed on the server. I have 5 Pots w/ Soil 5 seeds of weed in them and Almost the whole LSD kit.

How much do you need refunded: 5 pots = 1000 // 5 seeds and soil = 500 // mini fridge = 20,000 // Burner/ stand and propane = 1,500 Flask and supplies = 200 SO in total to make up for what I lost would be $22,300 Hopefully You understand since I am not to doing LSD and such and how much investment it took it saddens me i lost it all.

.Evidence: I was Facing away from everything ( all the product behind me and I was facing the garage door) So i do not have screen shots of anything and i was not aware that i did need them hence this is my first time needing to do this and i already relogged into the server.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, unfortunately I cannot refund you without any evidence. It's extremely frustrating especially if you lose things like that as they're quite expensive. I hope you can take notes from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.